Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

My dealer was very upfront with me. They said they had allocation but expect a 4 to 6 month wait regardless and even had me sign the build sheet knowing that I was fully aware of the wait time before I proceeded with a non-refundable deposit. They came through and it was built in 2.5 months but still waiting on the delivery since it's been nearly 2 weeks since built. If I get it next week, then they beat their estimate but technically it could take another 3 months for it to be delivered (let's hope the hell not) and they would still be covered to what they told me. Some of this is just out of the hands of the dealer. I am still fine with the wait, just would like someone to tell me "why" the delay, that's all.

Attachments

• wording.jpg
    wording.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 47

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. I signed the same document you did. I knew what I was getting into when I ordered the Raptor and that there would be considerable patience required for the wait. I just wish Ford and the dealerships would communicate a little better with their customers.

D

Deleted member 12951

I agree. I signed the same document you did. I knew what I was getting into when I ordered the Raptor and that there would be considerable patience required for the wait. I just wish Ford and the dealerships would communicate a little better with their customers.

Yeah saw you are taking it over to Livernois directly. Man, even a longer wait. Might have it by summer. :-(

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I need to tell myself... I'll have it this summer. And then I won't be disappointed. LOL!

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

If I could just get random women to show me their breasts I could completely forget about the truck for a while! :)

D

Deleted member 12951

That's what I need to tell myself... I'll have it this summer. And then I won't be disappointed. LOL!

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

If I could just get random women to show me their breasts I could completely forget about the truck for a while! :)

Dude your married with kids. :)

I just want mine before TRR. I got a lot of things planned for that trip and paying for to boot.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/rdfts-so-so-build-30979/

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is true! And exactly why I need to see more boobs!

TRR sounds AWESOME! I would like to squeeze Raptor Assault in sometime this summer too!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer was very upfront with me. They said they had allocation but expect a 4 to 6 month wait regardless and even had me sign the build sheet knowing that I was fully aware of the wait time before I proceeded with a non-refundable deposit. They came through and it was built in 2.5 months but still waiting on the delivery since it's been nearly 2 weeks since built. If I get it next week, then they beat their estimate but technically it could take another 3 months for it to be delivered (let's hope the hell not) and they would still be covered to what they told me. Some of this is just out of the hands of the dealer. I am still fine with the wait, just would like someone to tell me "why" the delay, that's all.

More than likely the delay is due to the spray in liner, it has happened before. During inclement weather in the winter months the contractor for the spray in liner can't keep up with demand. Prep time takes longer due to the snow and ice on the vehicles. I hope that I'm wrong about this and you get your Raptor next week but a couple years ago orders were delayed for a month or more waiting for the spray in liner.

D

Deleted member 12951

This is true! And exactly why I need to see more boobs!

TRR sounds AWESOME! I would like to squeeze Raptor Assault in sometime this summer too!

I was thinking of that place too! But they don't let you drive your own Raptor though. So I was more looking at VORE as I was reading you can use your own and they have a two day overnight tour. Both are pricy though.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

More than likely the delay is due to the spray in liner, it has happened before. During inclement weather in the winter months the contractor for the spray in liner can't keep up with demand. Prep time takes longer due to the snow and ice on the vehicles. I hope that I'm wrong about this and you get your Raptor next week but a couple years ago orders were delayed for a month or more waiting for the spray in liner.

Oh man, it sure would be nice if that was the case and I can cancel it and let them ship it instead. Highly doubtful? I don't understand why they couldn't bring them into a warm garage and get it done though. I wouldn't think weather would delay that. Fingers crossed that I get more info....

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they are a little spendy. I know RA gives a discount if you're a Raptor owner. VORE I'm not sure about. Personally, I would rather beat the shit out of someone elses truck on the course and while learning how to not make the same mistakes in my own truck.

Okay, somebody else steer this thread back on topic! Sorry... Lol!

Last edited: