Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I am happy to say that I am now officially a Raptor owner! Picked it up this afternoon and loving it. What a beast of a truck. Two mods done aleady and mid-perch and window tint on Monday!! I will post pics hopefully tomorrow.

Congrats and finally!

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am happy to say that I am now officially a Raptor owner! Picked it up this afternoon and loving it. What a beast of a truck. Two mods done aleady and mid-perch and window tint on Monday!! I will post pics hopefully tomorrow.

Sweet!

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and finally!

Thank you. Hopefully you're right behind me!!

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Speaking about spray-in delaying delivery due to weather and contractors. If you watch this video, Ford has their own INDOOR facility to do the Spray-in and is done by robotics, not human hand spray. A neat video and still can't see why this would be holding up my damn Raptor by weeks!!

New! Ford Spray-in Bedliners...A Bed Reborn. - YouTube

I have to say I am really pleased with mine from the factory. I know there have been some bad reviews on the factory spray-in, but it looks really good. Much thicker than I had anticipated for sure.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the call, salesman said my Raptor is at the dealership and ready to be picked up. Today marks 14 weeks since I placed the order for the Raptor and just one week from the build day of 2/5.

It has been a crazy hour since that call, reinstating insurance on the new truck, finalizing financing, making plans for the 4 hour drive to get to the dealership. I'm so excited, hope I'm not forgetting anything. Probably go get it tomorrow or Saturday.