Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the call, salesman said my Raptor is at the dealership and ready to be picked up. Today marks 14 weeks since I placed the order for the Raptor and just one week from the build day of 2/5.

It has been a crazy hour since that call, reinstating insurance on the new truck, finalizing financing, making plans for the 4 hour drive to get to the dealership. I'm so excited, hope I'm not forgetting anything. Probably go get it tomorrow or Saturday.

Congrats PAT!!!!!! That is really quick delivery. My dealer said 3 weeks after build which is fine with me. I should have it first week in March. Build date 2/14.

D

Deleted member 12951

I got the call, salesman said my Raptor is at the dealership and ready to be picked up. Today marks 14 weeks since I placed the order for the Raptor and just one week from the build day of 2/5.

It has been a crazy hour since that call, reinstating insurance on the new truck, finalizing financing, making plans for the 4 hour drive to get to the dealership. I'm so excited, hope I'm not forgetting anything. Probably go get it tomorrow or Saturday.

Damn, same dealership, built a week earlier and no call for me, damn.

Sent using Tapatalk

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RDFTS, on a positive note, once they ship your truck it does not take very long to get to KC. I have a feeling it won't be much longer until you have your Raptor also, hang in there.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Congrats PAT!!!!!! That is really quick delivery. My dealer said 3 weeks after build which is fine with me. I should have it first week in March. Build date 2/14.

Thanks, it surprised me also at how quickly it got to my dealership, like you I thought it would take 2-3 weeks.

D

Deleted member 12951

RDFTS, on a positive note, once they ship your truck it does not take very long to get to KC. I have a feeling it won't be much longer until you have your Raptor also, hang in there.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Thanks, it surprised me also at how quickly it got to my dealership, like you I thought it would take 2-3 weeks.

My salesman is off today so....maybe mine is there too. When you get up there will you let me know if you see a Ruby Red with hood graphics? The last 8 VIN is EFA84342. Is that bad that I know vin by heart now?

Sent using Tapatalk

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered: 10-30-13
Pulled: 12-19-13
Build Day: 1-30-14
Delivered: 2-12-14

Dealership is about 4 hours away. With the storm that is about to hit I probably won't pick it up till next week.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
250 miles on her already. Rinsed off the Raptor and snapped a couple of quick picks.

Attachments

• IMG_20140212_145352_648.jpg
    IMG_20140212_145352_648.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20140212_145342_727.jpg
    IMG_20140212_145342_727.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 51

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Pat & Locktech! 2 more down means the line is rolling. This gives me great hope! Right now I'm living vicariously through you guys. Cheers! Tomorrow marks 13 weeks of waiting....