Transport/Shipping Company Recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have my Gen 3 here in So Cal but my parents are making the classic move from NY to Florida and my father is looking for a transport company for his 2019 Gen 2. Can anyone provide me the name of a reliable company that does the NY to Florida route? I've searched around a bit and found threads but they are not in these specific areas. I may fly out there and drive the raptor down but we still may need to ship my moms SUV so I'd love the number for a reliable service. Thanks in advance.

UbeDood

Reaction score
Not specifically NY to Florida, but I've used East West Auto Transport twice to ship my hellcat and GT350 from DC area to the west coast. They're based in MA. No issues both times. I'm sure they do NY to FL.

Last edited:

DatGuy14

Reaction score
I used a guy out of either MA or CT the last time I needed to move a a Ducati from FL to DC, but I know he runs the full I-95 corridor. He was insured, DOT licensed, on-time and professional; and delivered my bike with great care. I have referred him to a few other people who have used him to move cars and they've been happy with his service too.

Good luck with the move.

Matos Transportation Services - 860-995-0121

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you, gentlemen. We will be shipping my mom's car down as I convinced my dad to go on a father/son road trip. Super excited for it as I'm sure he is too.