Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that's funny, because I can go by every department in my plant that supplies DTP & KCTP right now and only 1 of them is running and all the rest have been on 2 shifts 5 days a week for years. But what would I know, I only work for Ford and the 2 lines we supply the most to are DTP & KCTP But you and your so called "contact" told you they're running

Sure I believe you

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a snippet from an email from my FACTORY contact. You know.. the place where they make the trucks?

Stop being an ignorant **** like that loser chiefy.

BIGBOSS, keep your facts straight, the email you reference was in regards to shipping and shipping only. You are making yourself look a lot like chiefy, have a nice day.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's good and all but mine is on a different train company than those two, it's on NS.

Called NS and it went to a live person, wasn't expecting that this late at night was hoping for an automated system......hanged up!

What the hell are you smoking! Don't you know anything? Why would you state something you don't even know enough about!?

JUST KIDDING! This thread got a little too serious for my liking.

I actually posted something inaccurate in one of my posts. CSX and NS are two different railroads. The only connection is that they filed a joint bid to purchase Conrail in 1998, and they split their assets between CSX and Norfolk Southern.

Try this:

If your railcar is loaded on a Norfolk Southern railcar. You can call 800-241-9230 (automated line)
Say "tracing"
Then speak the full railcar number (BTTX 880121, TTGX 746121, NS 171015)
The system will give you the most current location, next location, scheduled arrival time, placed on ramp, released empty (unloaded)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Crap, crap, crap! They discontinued voice trace due to security reasons! Sorry to steer you in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I actually posted something inaccurate in one of my posts. CSX and NS are two different railroads. The only connection is that they filed a joint bid to purchase Conrail in 1998, and they split their assets between CSX and Norfolk Southern.

Try this:

If your railcar is loaded on a Norfolk Southern railcar. You can call 800-241-9230 (automated line)
Say "tracing"
Then speak the full railcar number (BTTX 880121, TTGX 746121, NS 171015)
The system will give you the most current location, next location, scheduled arrival time, placed on ramp, released empty (unloaded)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Crap, crap, crap! They discontinued voice trace due to security reasons! Sorry to steer you in the wrong direction.

Actually I've been calling the 800-235-2352 and it's giving me status on that railcar that I have. Surely both companies don't have the same railcar number going the same direction at the same time??

It's stating that TTGX967175 arrived in Decatur, IL this afternoon. Must of stopped there because it hasn't moved since 4pm. Hopefully I am not tracking the wrong rail car, that is going to suck....

Last edited by a moderator:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually I've been calling the 800-235-2352 and it's giving me status on that railcar that I have. Surely both companies don't have the same railcar number going the same direction at the same time??

It's stating that TTGX967175 arrived in Decatur, IL this afternoon. Must of stopped there because it hasn't moved since 4pm. Hopefully I am not tracking the wrong rail car, that is going to suck....

The number you are calling is CSX Railroad. Are you sure yours shipped via Norfolk Southern? I just looked at my old tracking thread, and my Raptor came on Union Pacific Railroad.

D

Deleted member 12951

The number you are calling is CSX Railroad. Are you sure yours shipped via Norfolk Southern? I just looked at my old tracking thread, and my Raptor came on Union Pacific Railroad.

Positive its on Norfolk and positive that the number I am calling even though it's CSX, it is tracking it. I just confirmed it. It's still in Decatur as of 2:56pm on Mar 8th. If this baby can get out of the KC rail yard and to a transport carrier to the dealer without any delays, I might get "the call" this week. The ETA is still the 18th so I am not going to get butt hurt if the dealer doesn't call me this week unless I know that its there....

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Positive its on Norfolk and positive that the number I am calling even though it's CSX, it is tracking it. I just confirmed it. It's still in Decatur as of 2:56pm on Mar 8th. If this baby can get out of the KC rail yard and to a transport carrier to the dealer without any delays, I might get "the call" this week. The ETA is still the 18th so I am not going to get butt hurt if the dealer doesn't call me this week unless I know that its there....

Well they do have a history of working closely with each other. I'm glad your truck is making its way to your dealer. It certainly sounds like you'll have it in time for TRR. Then it will be balls to the wall for any mods!