Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks... then from the time you got VIN to window sticker show up, are there any ways to track the progress?

Yeah there's a thread on here called "2014 order status"... You can input your info in there and a member here named blood can look it up for you.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Zel213

Reaction score
My truck is at the dealer!!!!!!!!

So much for Ford telling me there are no train cars, can't be shipped yet, don't know where it is, and so on. My dealer called today and said it was on the lot. So all I have to do is fly out there and drive home.

The best thing is that because it took so long, I'll be able to use the week off for Spring Break at the school where I work and not use any vacation time, lol.

Order date 9/29
Build date 2/5
Delivered 3/8

D

Deleted member 12951

So much for Ford telling me there are no train cars, can't be shipped yet, don't know where it is, and so on. My dealer called today and said it was on the lot. So all I have to do is fly out there and drive home.

The best thing is that because it took so long, I'll be able to use the week off for Spring Break at the school where I work and not use any vacation time, lol.

Order date 9/29
Build date 2/5
Delivered 3/8

Congrats buddy! Same dealership as me. I know mine arrived in KC last night. Do you know how long it was at the rail yard in KC before it got to the dealership? That's all I am waiting on too....

That case manager convict, Terri Woodward called me this morning to finally update me on the status (that I already knew thanks to this awesome FRF forum). He tells me good news, it's in transit and he can't tell me exactly where it is. I tell him, didn't it arrive at the Norfolk Southern rail yard in Kansas City last night at 11:45pm at that is where it is right now? He says, oh yeah, that is where it is. ****** bag. I ask him if they ever found out why it was delayed, said it was due to shortage of rail cars. So I ask, then why are other raptors showing up to the same dealership built after mine going to the same dealership. Starts making obvious stuff up about quality control can happen, etc, etc. I say, thanks a lot and bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Order date 9/29
Build date 2/5
Delivered 3/8

Congrats! It's one hell of a ride!!

D

Deleted member 12951

I got a update that it was delivered to interchange would that mean the transit company

When mine arrive it said it was "Released by the Customer" then rattled off the location.

Customer being Ford of course. Sounds like yours might still be in transit.

Sent using Tapatalk

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to throw in the towel going on 11 weeks and nata. Sick of this game ,wait wait wait to get vin, wait wait to get it built, wait wait wait for delivery cant take much more??? One more week and i am done.