Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When mine arrive it said it was "Released by the Customer" then rattled off the location.

Customer being Ford of course. Sounds like yours might still be in transit.

Sent using Tapatalk

I am finally taking the route you ended up taking.. just called customer service and opened a case, they said they would call back in 2 days. Greeeeaaaatttttt

FML

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I would add my information to help anyone with the wait. I know it sucks with my first sold out from under me and the re-order my wait has been a total of 7 months. But with the order that matters it is as follows.

Ordered 12/9/13
Dealer Allocated 1/10/14
Build Day 2/12/14
Delivered 3/10/14
Picked up 3/11/14

D

Deleted member 12951

I am finally taking the route you ended up taking.. just called customer service and opened a case, they said they would call back in 2 days. Greeeeaaaatttttt

FML

Yeah, let me know how it goes. Hope you don't get Terri.

Sent using Tapatalk

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let the mods begin!

So, got the Ruby Red Raptor today. Had to say goodbye to my blue flame I was told I couldn't keep both trucks. (better half) Didn't plan on trading it to the dealer. They have someone interested. My 2010 sold the next day after I traded it.

Well, the Ruby is already going into mod mode with only 30 miles. Had to take a pic of my General Grabbers against the red I think there going to look sharp. First thing I gotta get rid of those ugly black handles!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 38
D

Deleted member 12951

Well mine has been sitting in the rail yard since 3/9, about 51 miles from the dealer. Its going to sit there apparently all week and ETA delivery is 3/17. I asked the dealer if they could go get it and I would pay extra. Nope, said they have no resources to do a request like that, so I have to wait. Man, I am SO tired of waiting, when it is this close....

Spent most of the day detailing my 2011 King Ranch to get it ready for the trade-in and give the dealer no excuses to low ball me from what they think they will give me for it (they have never seen it in person). I brought it to our local Ford dealer service center to have them do something and the service advisor opened the hood and ask, "Is this truck brand new?". Put a big smile on my face, (I must of done a good job) and said, No but thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well mine has been sitting in the rail yard since 3/9, about 51 miles from the dealer. Its going to sit there apparently all week and ETA delivery is 3/17. I asked the dealer if they could go get it and I would pay extra. Nope, said they have no resources to do a request like that, so I have to wait. Man, I am SO tired of waiting, when it is this close....

Sure has been a long wait for you. Glad it's almost over. Can't wait to hear what happens with the trade. With the luck you've been having I'm not to optimistic for you.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yaay, Mine showed up yesterday at the dealer in Atlanta. I got a text this morning with this pic of it. I cant wait to go pick it up Saturday.

15.5 weeks from order placement until dealer delivery.

Attachments

• my raptor.jpg
    my raptor.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 39

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Crystal, welcome and thank you for joining FRF. I hope you are wearing big boy pants cause this can be a tough forum for the waiting crowd.

Thanks for the welcome, pat247! Don't worry, I come equipped with a blast shield if the wait starts becoming too intense for some folks. :)

Oooo. Some weight off blood's shoulders. Haha. Thanks Crystal... you'll be hearing from me.

I look forward to it, twinturbonium!

Hi Crystal!

Thanks so much for offering to provide this information. PM Sent.
Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

-GRT4DRT

No prob, GRT4DRT! You have a reply waiting for you in your inbox. :)

Crystal