Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered early November, built 3/6 initial estimate when I got my sticker was 3/20-3/26 new update is 3/17-3/22. Need to order mods!

D

Deleted member 12951

11 weeks and no VIN, yeah that is messed up. Your dealer clearly didn't have allocation. If it was me, I would be finding a lot raptor and just pay MSRP and get it over with. I've been waiting longer but I know mine is just around the corner. But just 30 days ago I was considering calling it quits and pay full price and was going to be okay with it, seriously. But I found some dealers in Texas that knocked off $3k right off the bat for a Raptor that was already built and just waiting on being delivered. If you buy one of those and ship it to you, it would still be less than MSRP. I am sure none of that helps your situation though....

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrived!

Drama for today.
So, I called Ford on Sat. for the heck of it to check the status. They said ETA has gone over. Will start a case number, I really didn't want one. Ford calls Monday morning and says talked to sales manager said truck is here. Case closed. Salesmen calls 20 mins after FORD says truck isn't here. Manager thought it was because computer showed a stock number. Got a call 7:15pm tonight said your truck is here! Lucky we were a mile away. But no camera. So, taking delivery Wed. because salesmen is going on vacation and the guy doing my paperwork is off on Tuesday!
Well, at least this one didn't take a month and half to get after it was built like my 2012.

Let the drama continue!

12/31/13 Ordered
2/27/14 Built
3/10/14 Arrived

Last edited:

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to track your orders for you; I have it on good authority that it helps the wait go a little faster. To get started, send me a PM with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll hook you up with weekly updates on how your truck is progressing.

Crystal

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Crystal, welcome and thank you for joining FRF. I hope you are wearing big boy pants cause this can be a tough forum for the waiting crowd.

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
Well I have been tracking my vehicle and it was in Port Deposit MD which seems odd so it went from michigan to ohio to PA now to MD just to go to New York to ship on a truck back to PA and my new ETA is the 13th don't see that happening.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to track your orders for you; I have it on good authority that it helps the wait go a little faster. To get started, send me a PM with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll hook you up with weekly updates on how your truck is progressing.

Crystal

Oooo. Some weight off blood's shoulders. Haha. Thanks Crystal... you'll be hearing from me.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Crystal!

Thanks so much for offering to provide this information. PM Sent.
Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

-GRT4DRT