Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
Well my truck has made it to wilmington delaware and its suppose to be at my dealership tomorrow. fingers crossed what a long 23 weeks

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was on the rail in Ohio as of 3am today on its way to New Jersey before getting put on a truck for delivery to CT next week. Of course I am out of town until Friday on business.

DDSMECH1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was on the rail in Ohio as of 3am today on its way to New Jersey before getting put on a truck for delivery to CT next week. Of course I am out of town until Friday on business.

I hope you have better luck than me. My truck has been in Ohio since the 27th of Feb!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to track your orders for you; I have it on good authority that it helps the wait go a little faster. To get started, send me a PM with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll hook you up with weekly updates on how your truck is progressing.

Crystal

Hey Crystal,

1st of all welcome to FRF and thanks for the offer to track our orders for us here.

I've got a question for you about that. Are you able to tell by looking at our dealers name/# and our order # weather or not they have allocation for us and weather or not were gonna get our trucks, or if were gonna get screwed over? Some of us here are getting REAL NERVOUS that we put our deposits down for nothing and aren't gonna get our orders pulled. Is that something you can tell us? :shrug:

To any of those waiting, here is a handy Time Interval Calculator you can use to track how long it's been:

Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

I found this useful to increase my anxiety and depression during the wait.

Bad idea to open that link and torture yourself even more :banghead:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing