Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...I've got a question for you about that. Are you able to tell by looking at our dealers name/# and our order # weather or not they have allocation...

Hey JB 2014 Raptor SCrew,

I don't have access to dealership allocation info; your best bet will be to speak with the sales manager at your dealership directly. I know waiting is super hard and frustrating; I'm always happy to do whatever I can to get information about your orders and get out updates as quickly as possible. :)

Crystal

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping for the call anytime. was told by dealer last nite that he would go to yard and get it today if it off train. 6 miles from dealership. train arrived at 553 am monday. this week has been worse than any waiting....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats buddy! Mine is off the train and still waiting....its killer.

Sent using Tapatalk

I asked my salesperson if they go to the railyard to pick it up or if I would have to wait for the carrier to pick it up and deliver it. She texted me back and said "Totally up to you. I have gone out there several times to pick up Raptors for my customers. I don't mind at all. Especially since you have had to wait a month after it was built. Pure torture for you I know!! Ha!"

Woohooooo

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey JB 2014 Raptor SCrew,

I don't have access to dealership allocation info; your best bet will be to speak with the sales manager at your dealership directly. I know waiting is super hard and frustrating; I'm always happy to do whatever I can to get information about your orders and get out updates as quickly as possible. :)

Crystal

The dealers lie threw there teeth my dealer told me up front they had allocations for three raptors 11 weeks later and nothing. I was there first order for one, i know many people that have ordered after me and have there truck by now ,not very impressed how this works?? I gave them a $1000 deposit and they said QUOTE we thought u were going to put down more than that, i said how much more they replied 25% glad i didnt get sucked in on that one.

D

Deleted member 12951

I asked my salesperson if they go to the railyard to pick it up or if I would have to wait for the carrier to pick it up and deliver it. She texted me back and said "Totally up to you. I have gone out there several times to pick up Raptors for my customers. I don't mind at all. Especially since you have had to wait a month after it was built. Pure torture for you I know!! Ha!"

Woohooooo

Nice! I asked my salesman the same thing and even offered to pay extra to get it done. Nope no can do, I gotta wait as it seems they can care less how long it has been. Bastards!!!!

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

When did yours leave the factory and when did it get to the railyard?

In my signature, left 3-6, arrived 3-9, tracked it the whole way.

Sent using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! I asked my salesman the same thing and even offered to pay extra to get it done. Nope no can do, I gotta wait as it seems they can care less how long it has been. Bastards!!!!

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

In my signature, left 3-6, arrived 3-9, tracked it the whole way.

Sent using Tapatalk

Cool, that means it will probably be here Tuesday or Wednesday.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
11+ weeks still no vin dam this really sucks, got a deal going with a dealer but not sure if he is going to come down to my playing field though?

It has been 5 weeks as of today for me, I was surprised that I didn't have a VIN already considering my salesman said it would take 3-4 weeks to get a VIN. At first after reading that you are at 11 weeks I didn't feel as bad but now after thinking that it may take that long has me very disappointed that I didn't try to find one on a lot somewhere.