Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't believe what they are asking for that one BKA. All can say is wow

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

BKA
RDFTS found it first.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, then I suppose the only fair thing to do is to let RDFTS have it...after seeing the price on their website I placed my order with my local dealer (actually took the spot of someone who canceled). $15,000 buys a lot of TUMS and I can wait.

erichuff

Reaction score
spoke w/ ford today...

i have a claim in because my eta was the 13th. They were real nice and flat out told me that shipping was backed up like crazy. The truck has been done since 2/25 w/ a 11/19 order date. what the hell is a couple more weeks. lol. my only problem is the wife is tired off me being in a bad mood because the trucks not here. I keep telling her there are other ways to keep me happy. lol.

D

Deleted member 12951

Well, then I suppose the only fair thing to do is to let RDFTS have it...after seeing the price on their website I placed my order with my local dealer (actually took the spot of someone who canceled). $15,000 buys a lot of TUMS and I can wait.

Oh no, that ain't for me. BKA is saying that I located it FOR YOU first, so he was just giving me credit for the find as you were thanking him instead. I don't care really, I was just trying to help you out.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

i have a claim in because my eta was the 13th. They were real nice and flat out told me that shipping was backed up like crazy. The truck has been done since 2/25 w/ a 11/19 order date. what the hell is a couple more weeks. lol. my only problem is the wife is tired off me being in a bad mood because the trucks not here. I keep telling her there are other ways to keep me happy. lol.

Yeah I tried that with the wifey too, didn't work for me, hope it did for you as that would definitely change my mood. :waytogo:

D

Deleted member 12951

I just found out (not by the dealership yet) that my truck just arrived late last night at 11pm. I should be getting a phone call this morning to go pick it up, hopefully this afternoon after they get it ready...or just my luck maybe tomorrow. Regardless, this is going to be a great day or the next!

D

Deleted member 12951

Got the OFFICIAL call 10 minutes ago. It will be ready by the 3 hour drive I have to get up there. Okay, this IS going to be a great day.

Funny, my wife is off today and is going to drive up with me. She says, well I have to go with you cause it is going to take two people. I was like, huh? She said, who is going to drive your King Ranch back home? HaHa, I wish I could keep both and get the deal I got. She is funny sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the OFFICIAL call 10 minutes ago. It will be ready by the 3 hour drive I have to get up there. Okay, this IS going to be a great day.

Funny, my wife is off today and is going to drive up with me. She says, well I have to go with you cause it is going to take two people. I was like, huh? She said, who is going to drive your King Ranch back home? HaHa, I wish I could keep both and get the deal I got. She is funny sometimes.

Haly fu%&ing luya Im happy for u RDFTS now the real fun begins. MOD time.