Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a sneak peak, still at dealer waiting on paperwork. Yeah, dealership pics don't count but check out the license plate
6ure2e6u.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Congrats RDFTS. You have almost been waiting as long as I have. Know you are going to enjoy your truck-a friend has a ruby red screw and it looks great.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the OFFICIAL call 10 minutes ago. It will be ready by the 3 hour drive I have to get up there. Okay, this IS going to be a great day.

Funny, my wife is off today and is going to drive up with me. She says, well I have to go with you cause it is going to take two people. I was like, huh? She said, who is going to drive your King Ranch back home? HaHa, I wish I could keep both and get the deal I got. She is funny sometimes.

That's awesome news! This means we'll see you at TRR. I remember getting the call, it's the best feeling ever! The shop that does my truck had a 2014 SE next to mine. It had all been paint matched - flares, grill, etc. Looked amazing.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On that note has anyone recently gotten their order pulled? It seems like a few weeks ago this thread had people getting build weeks all the time and now it's dropped off... Anything for April at this point? I'm personally curious because I ordered mine 2/5 and figured it should be around now when mine gets pulled... I was told 4-6 weeks.

Nope, no change to my order status yet. My hope is starting to dwindle even more :nono:

+1
I ordered on 2/6 and was told 3-4 weeks before I would get a VIN. Nothing yet, will call SVT Thursday or Friday to check again.

I ordered on 2/25 and was told I should hear something in 2-3 weeks Today was 3 weeks and Mark told me he's still waiting for a reply from his zone manager :banghead:

Here is a sneak peak, still at dealer waiting on paperwork. Yeah, dealership pics don't count but check out the license plate
6ure2e6u.jpg

Congrats man :cheers:

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Friend ordered one on 2/21 and got a VIN and build week of 4/7 last week.

EDIT: For those wondering, he got the VIN and build week on 3/13.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks guys. The dealer really didn't clean it that well and the engine is filthy to me. I traded in my KR to them cleaner than what they gave me the Raptor. Plus the long drive home, it collected a fair amount of bugs all over it. Got home real late and was dark. I am taking off work today, eh Raptor days. :)

Going to clean it up real good today and probably add a few minor mods that I got while I waited. Then will take it to my photo shoot booth and post some pictures. It definitely looks way better than I think it will in pictures but will try.

I'll create a new thread and put it there when I do.

Sent using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats RDFTS! Anxious to hear how you make out on your trade? Keep us posted and post lots of pics!!

They gave me exactly what they said they would, $30,700. The guy that came out to appraise it just did a 2 minute at most walk around and it was done. I definitely spent way too much time on making it look good. He really didn't look inside that much nor wanted to see how clean the engine bay was, I was kinda wanting to show it off, if you know what I mean. They moved it immediately to the for sale lot upfront and it didn't need anything done to it. Said they were going to list it for $39k, LOL.

While with the finance guy, they presented me a form that I had to sign about the trade. One question was that there was no damage ever done and it needed to be disclosed. I hit a mailbox when the road was iced over back in 2011 but paid good money to get it fixed perfectly and doesn't show on any carfax report or anything. It wasn't that much damage but it was repainted. I told the guy that why didn't you ask me this before now. The other two dealers that I got trade amounts from did. He said no big deal, he just has to document it incase anyone would ask and didn't lower the price. I am getting a $2k kick back check to pay my taxes that I have to wait a week for and was thinking that they might do something with that. But after being there and meeting the guys in person, they don't seem like that kind of dealership. They still got a decent deal on my trade. One dealer offered $31 even and the other $31,480 and knowing up front what was done, so I didn't pull any fast one over on them.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello Crystal@fordservice:

Can you please check on the status of my order fir a 2014 Ford F150 SVT Raptor with vin# 1FTFW1R63EFB10339? I will appreciate any update. Thanks.

Sure thing, Baja_Dude; just send me a PM with your info. :)

Crystal