Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I saw that. But it seems they just tell you the order won't get pulled anytime soon, it will get pulled sometime in April, hopefully.....

It sounds to me like ZERO Raptor orders are getting pulled now and for the next couple weeks.

IMO, they are figuring what they have left for parts and figuring out how many more orders will be pulled.

I believe BALANCE OUT is coming VERY SOON!

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my dealer, my order was placed on 3/11/14 and pulled last night at midnight. He just emailed me to say that he'll update me as soon as he gets a VIN, the build week, etc.

Hopefully others will get the same news and get trucks sooner rather than later. He did say it should be 8-10 weeks now so we'll see.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my dealer, my order was placed on 3/11/14 and pulled last night at midnight. He just emailed me to say that he'll update me as soon as he gets a VIN, the build week, etc.

Hopefully others will get the same news and get trucks sooner rather than later. He did say it should be 8-10 weeks now so we'll see.

If u get a vin let me know because im going to call my dealer and flip right the f#&k out on them placed my order on jan 6 nothing??????

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If u get a vin let me know because im going to call my dealer and flip right the f#&k out on them placed my order on jan 6 nothing??????

you got it. maybe you should just call my dealer and see if there's any chance they can order one more? it's Prime Ford in Sacco, ME... I'm assuming you're in New Hampshire? If you want, pm me and I'll give you names and contacts.