Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may be a stupid question still not to familiar with exactly how it all works... Now I placed order/received Dora on 3/3/14 say I receive my VIN next week could the build date be as soon as next month?

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has allocation for me too and he even cancelled an order he had for one for his lot so mine would get pulled first and it still is clean uncheduled Pri 10

They told you you'd have your truck in 2 months? :rotflmao:

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has allocation for me too and he even cancelled an order he had for one for his lot so mine would get pulled first and it still is clean uncheduled Pri 10

They told you you'd have your truck in 2 months? :rotflmao:

Lol yes, they are dreamkillers.... Bastards haha

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol yes, they are dreamkillers.... Bastards haha

2 months is normal turn around time for a NON Raptor F150. But a Raptor :rotflmao:

If you get a Raptor in 12 weeks or less you're doing REAL GOOD!

I looked my truck up at work yesterday and the only vehicles my dealer has on order that don't have vins yet are mine and the 3 Escapes he ordered on MARCH 19th. Everything else had a vin or was shipped already :banghead:

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 months is normal turn around time for a NON Raptor F150. But a Raptor :rotflmao:

If you get a Raptor in 12 weeks or less you're doing REAL GOOD!

Like someone said before, I didn't know it would be this hard to spend $55,000 lol

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never thought I would say this, but... After reading all the heart-ache you guys are going through getting your trucks I am thankful I'm deployed and have nothing better to do than wait. Hopefully with the warm weather around the corner it will help to facilitate getting the back-log cleared up.