Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the options you ordered it with?

Trying to figure if there is some pattern why some get theirs built before others that have had orders in longer, assuming both have allocation. Like mine which is a black SE SCrew, moonroof, tailgate step and front camera.

Congrats as well.

The SE could be why your order is held up or your dealer is waiting on allocation for yours

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The SE could be why your order is held up or your dealer is waiting on allocation for yours

Salesman says they have allocation for mine, he is a long time good friend of a coworker who has bought 2 Raptors from him so I would think there is allocation.

NO LIMIT also ordered a Black SE, so it shouldn't be the fact that mine is an SE. Maybe one of the other options I have that he doesn't.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Salesman says they have allocation for mine, he is a long time good friend of a coworker who has bought 2 Raptors from him so I would think there is allocation.

NO LIMIT also ordered a Black SE, so it shouldn't be the fact that mine is an SE. Maybe one of the other options I have that he doesn't.

My dealer said he had allocation for me back on Feb 25th. He did, but he just got it from his zone manager on Friday. He is a VERY small dealer. Hoping to get my vin this week.

Could be the front camera. Other then that and the SE package I don't see what else the hold up could be :shrug:

Are there still parts shortages?

BAJASVT was at DTP watching his truck roll down the line last week and asked about parts shortages and was told there weren't any anymore

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only things I thought of besides the SE package would be the front camera or moonroof, but who knows.
Guy at work ordered a VW and could track it the whole time through the production process and even on the boat on its way over where it was through GPS of the boat. I would be happy if I could at least verify allocation and build month.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only things I thought of besides the SE package would be the front camera or moonroof, but who knows.

Guy at work ordered a VW and could track it the whole time through the production process and even on the boat on its way over where it was through GPS of the boat. I would be happy if I could at least verify allocation and build month.

Moon roof is the same as on the other F150s so that's nothing Only the SE package and camera on yours.

I have Blue interior, front camera and bead locks that could hold my order up :banghead: SUPPOSEDLY ALL is good now tho :shrug:

That's just how Ford works man. Is what it is

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I ordered an SE with front cam and I got a build date. Mine is ruby red however and a SCab.

9599svt

Reaction score
After an almost four month wait my beautiful blue flame screw is home. A big thanks to Blood and Crystal for all the updates to help the time go quicker.

Last edited: