Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Congrats RDFTS! I've been following this thread for a while and know you've gone through hell and back to get that truck to your dealer. Let us know how awesome it is while the rest of us wait!

On that note has anyone recently gotten their order pulled? It seems like a few weeks ago this thread had people getting build weeks all the time and now it's dropped off... Anything for April at this point? I'm personally curious because I ordered mine 2/5 and figured it should be around now when mine gets pulled... I was told 4-6 weeks.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats RDFTS! I've been following this thread for a while and know you've gone through hell and back to get that truck to your dealer. Let us know how awesome it is while the rest of us wait!

On that note has anyone recently gotten their order pulled? It seems like a few weeks ago this thread had people getting build weeks all the time and now it's dropped off... Anything for April at this point? I'm personally curious because I ordered mine 2/5 and figured it should be around now when mine gets pulled... I was told 4-6 weeks.

I think only one that ive seen, put my order in JAN3 no vin yet really losing hope on this but who knows. My dealer wont even get back to me i email them and nothing thats not good at all.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats RDFTS! Anxious to hear how you make out on your trade? Keep us posted and post lots of pics!!

Last edited:

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

+1

I ordered on 2/6 and was told 3-4 weeks before I would get a VIN. Nothing yet, will call SVT Thursday or Friday to check again.

D

Deleted member 12951

Here is a sneak peak, still at dealer waiting on paperwork. Yeah, dealership pics don't count but check out the license plate
6ure2e6u.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool man. Finally . That color looks way better in person. There's hope for the others now .