Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey JB 2014 Raptor SCrew,

I don't have access to dealership allocation info; your best bet will be to speak with the sales manager at your dealership directly. I know waiting is super hard and frustrating; I'm always happy to do whatever I can to get information about your orders and get out updates as quickly as possible. :)

Crystal

Thanks I saw your other reply

Truck built 2/14, it FINALLY left on a train yesterday 3/12.

Finally!!!

My wifes uncles truck was built on 2/14 and FINALLY left yesterday also. His is heading N to Northern MI I'm assuming on a car hauler ETA 3/14

The dealers lie threw there teeth my dealer told me up front they had allocations for three raptors 11 weeks later and nothing. I was there first order for one, i know many people that have ordered after me and have there truck by now ,not very impressed how this works??

I gave them a $1000 deposit and they said QUOTE we thought u were going to put down more than that, i said how much more they replied 25% glad i didnt get sucked in on that one.

Yes they do

25% ? Yea F-that Why, so they can earn interest off your $ ? :rolleyes:

This is the 1st time I ever had to out a deposit down on an order. I gave them $500

D

Deleted member 12951

Mine hasn't moved from this morning. It is still sitting in a rail yard in Kansas City and was released to the transport company last week but still hasn't moved. Transport company is Jack Cooper Transport.

Emailed dealership again asking if I could call JCT directly and was told I can do whatever I wanted if I even knew who to call and given a Good Luck. Seemed sarcastic to me but I am determined.

Called SVT and they didn't show any updates for a week either. I asked if I can call Jack Cooper directly to get a better update, I was told no. Not giving up, I found JCT number but their automated phone system kept throwing me into loops and when I finally got to a general voicemail to leave a message, the box was full and hang up on me. Tried a few more numbers but running into the same thing.

Called a JCT in Joplin near me and was able to get hold of Melinda the controller. I asked her if she had access to a tracking system for a transit in KC. She didn't but looked in their corporate directory and found a guy named Joe and gave me his direct number.

Called Joe using Melinda name and left him a voicemail. He called me back! Told him what I was trying to track and asked for my VIN. Once he looked it up, he goes, Oh now I know why you are determined to find this car, its a Raptor. He says he actually saw this raptor himself but said that because of the railcar shortage, they are unloading the railcars so quickly to get them back out that the vehicles are in a mess and spread out all over and mine has been in a spot that they couldn't get to due to the jam up. He did say that an order has been created which he said means that it most likely has become available for them to get to and should have it on one of their trucks later this afternoon and should be at the dealer this evening or tomorrow morning.

WooHoo!! Persistent paying off and hopefully he is right. If not, I'll be calling him again tomorrow.

Also found out that the other deal I have in Texas arrived to the rail yard today too in Mesquite, TX and supposed to arrive at that dealer between 3/20 a 3/22.

Sent using Tapatalk

Optick

Reaction score
Also found out that the other deal I have in Texas arrived to the rail yard today too in Mesquite, TX and supposed to arrive at that dealer between 3/20 a 3/22.

Sent using Tapatalk

Glad to hear things are hopefully working out for you! Also, mine should be in Mesquite along with yours! Pumped! :rockit:

Just talked to Andy, mine and two RR Raptors in Mesquite. Out for dealer delivery by Wednesday!

Last edited:

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to Forum

Hi All,

I'm new to the Forum and it seems late to the game. I’m close to placing an order for a 2014 Raptor but also just considering purchasing off the lot as I'm too old to be stressing over whether or not the order will be built or dropped. I found a Raptor in California that is pretty much what I want but can’t tell which dealer has it to contact them to discuss pricing (shows up under the extended inventory search around the Riverside area). The VIN is 1FTFW1R64EFA84673. Any idea how to track down the dealer that has this on their lot?

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RDFTS,

Now you just need to let the dealer know to expect it and that you know they will have so they don't drag their feet calling you to pick it up.

D

Deleted member 12951

Hi All,

I'm new to the Forum and it seems late to the game. I’m close to placing an order for a 2014 Raptor but also just considering purchasing off the lot as I'm too old to be stressing over whether or not the order will be built or dropped. I found a Raptor in California that is pretty much what I want but can’t tell which dealer has it to contact them to discuss pricing (shows up under the extended inventory search around the Riverside area). The VIN is 1FTFW1R64EFA84673. Any idea how to track down the dealer that has this on their lot?

2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 1FTFW1R64EFA84673 | For Sale in Huntington Beach CA .

Wow, $15k over MSRP, Wow!!
Good luck negotiating, let us know how it goes?

D

Deleted member 12951

RDFTS,

Now you just need to let the dealer know to expect it and that you know they will have so they don't drag their feet calling you to pick it up.

Oh, the bastards know, do they know.....bugging the living shit out of them since they won't lift a finger except to type me ******** emails.