Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Using that tracking phone number....Laramie WY yesterday to promontory pt UT as of this am....on way to Benica CA my dealer said she would go pick it up at train-yard (6miles from dealer) 2/3 of the way here....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Using that tracking phone number....Laramie WY yesterday to promontory pt UT as of this am....on way to Benica CA my dealer said she would go pick it up at train-yard (6miles from dealer) 2/3 of the way here....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice, bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

JUNKY

Reaction score
We'll I've had my truck since Friday and it is a beast. I was about to go crazy waiting for it and it was a horrible experience but I can promise you that when they hand you the keys and you finally leave all the ******** behind you, it was totally worth it. I honestly think the wait made me appreciate the truck more than I ever would if I just bought one off the lot. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Ordered:12/3/13 Got pulled 01/19/14. Built 02/06/14. Arrived 03/06/14. Picked up 03/07/14.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll I've had my truck since Friday and it is a beast. I was about to go crazy waiting for it and it was a horrible experience but I can promise you that when they hand you the keys and you finally leave all the ******** behind you, it was totally worth it. I honestly think the wait made me appreciate the truck more than I ever would if I just bought one off the lot. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Ordered:12/3/13 Got pulled 01/19/14. Built 02/06/14. Arrived 03/06/14. Picked up 03/07/14.

Congrats! Any mods planned. I can't stop buying stuff.

D

Deleted member 12951

Last edited by a moderator: