Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes... I know locktech... It has been a week on waiting for shipment... On 2-28 SVT told me it was assembled and "waiting for shipment"... That is my fear... There is not a rail # to track yet... But I can wait... It is my toy truck... Late Christmas gift...

Hoping things go your way. Mine wasn't a rail issue but a transport to dealer issue after it was taken off rail. It sat an hour and twenty minutes away from me for 19 days awaiting truck shipment. Extremely frustrating! Well worth the wait though.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they amped up production working 3 shifts so shipping can't keep up. Fords main focus is to get as many built as possible before the retooling. A lot of trucks sitting and waiting for shipment.

The more the '15 gets bumped back, the more '14s will be built. Ford isn't gonna shut down DTP (or KCTP) for retool as long as the '15 keeps getting pushed back

Baja_Dude

Reaction score
Thanks for the good vibe... I know that whenever it arrives will be drive for enjoyment, first truck... Used to have an 99 Toyota 4Runner lifted, 05 Explorer, then a 2007 GMC Yukon Denali then I got my 05 Dodge SRT4, then my wife wanted a smaller SUV so I traded the Denali (I loved that truck!!!), I got her a 09 Ford Edge... Now is my turn for a truck...

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more the '15 gets bumped back, the more '14s will be built. Ford isn't gonna shut down DTP (or KCTP) for retool as long as the '15 keeps getting pushed back

No 2015 Raptor being built. What are you referring to? They are shutting down for retooling, they already announced that.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shit there's no '15 Raptor. I never said or thought there was. DTP isn't shutting down to retool anytime soon and they arent working 24/7 either. And neither is KCTP. Not as long as the '15 F150 launch keeps getting pushed back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No shit there's no '15 Raptor. I never said or thought there was. DTP isn't shutting down to retool anytime soon and they arent working 24/7 either. And neither is KCTP. Not as long as the '15 F150 launch keeps getting pushed back.

Glad your having such a happy day. Good luck!