Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Post some pics! :banana-mario:

I started a thread on it but I cant have it til Monday because it needs insepection still.

Only reason I found out is my truck broke down today after work and I needed to get it to the ford place before 6 to get a loaner.

I was really pissed when I got there and he said I couldn't have it.

but I definitely want to hump it

One thing I will say though is the stock NON BEADLOCK wheels look much better in person than on the net

Last edited:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well a little good news today for me:

It's been loaded on to a train car. It's on a Norfolk Southern Corporation train on car #TTGX967175.

How does one track a train car? I tried logging into the Norfolk website where it looks like you can track but appears that I need an account. If anyone has an account and can track it, send me a PM. :)

I can get an update daily, but my contact is still on vacation. Once it's on the train it moves fairly quickly. As far as I know, almost all Raptors travel via CSX Railroad or Norfolk Southern.

My Raptor left the plant/was boarded on a CSX train on 3/14/12 with an ETA of 3/25/12 for delivery. It arrived in Rollo, Colorado (railhead) on 3/18/12 (25 miles from my dealer) at 11:30am. They picked up the truck from the railhead and it was in my hands at 5:00pm. So, that was only 4 days in transit by train.

I see you live in the midwest (not sure where), but hopefully it will take 3-4 days for your Raptor. However, if it gets to the railhead in your state, it can stay there for a while if the car carrier isn't scheduled for a pickup until some future date. I'd ask you dealer to pick it up for you (if you don't mind the miles on the truck). I already know your answer!! LOL

If I can get you an update before it arrives, I'll post it ASAP.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I am actually in southwest Missouri by Springfield. I bought it from a dealer in Kansas, so I have about a 3 hour drive to go pick it up (but I am sure I will be speeding and should be there in a couple of hours!). The train would bring it to Kansas City and then transport by truck to the dealership. How does one track it once it's on a train and when it arrives at the rail yard?

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am actually in southwest Missouri by Springfield. I bought it from a dealer in Kansas, so I have about a 3 hour drive to go pick it up (but I am sure I will be speeding and should be there in a couple of hours!). The train would bring it to Kansas City and then transport by truck to the dealership. How does one track it once it's on a train and when it arrives at the rail yard?

I've seen this post on lots of forums, here you go.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.
CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

These automated systems can be frustrating. Keep in mind they are intended for use by folks that use them daily all day long. Like I said if you are being transferred to a live person please hang up and try again.

D

Deleted member 12951

I've seen this post on lots of forums, here you go.

That's good and all but mine is on a different train company than those two, it's on NS.

Called NS and it went to a live person, wasn't expecting that this late at night was hoping for an automated system......hanged up!

Last edited by a moderator: