Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

You gotta chill man. You're gonna give yourself an ulcer if you havent already or worse

LOL, you can only say that because you just ordered a few weeks ago. Get back with me when 18 weeks passes and let me know how you feel. :)

I am okay, just anxious. It wouldn't be that bad if I didn't want to go to TRR so bad.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, you can only say that because you just ordered a few weeks ago. Get back with me when 18 weeks passes and let me know how you feel. :)

I am okay, just anxious. It wouldn't be that bad if I didn't want to go to TRR so bad.

Dude I know I've only had an order in for just over a week. But I've been waiting for this truck since 2008 since before they came out. I've been sitting on a piece of property waiting to build since May listening to my wife say "no new truck, til I get my new house". We will be breaking ground as soon as this weather breaks. And now I can finally order one and its at the end of the run of them and I might not get a new one exactly how I want it. I won't sleep good til I yer a vin #

So I feel your pain man. At least your truck is built. I don't even know if I'll get one.

D

Deleted member 12951

Well a little good news today for me:

It's been loaded on to a train car. It's on a Norfolk Southern Corporation train on car #TTGX967175.

How does one track a train car? I tried logging into the Norfolk website where it looks like you can track but appears that I need an account. If anyone has an account and can track it, send me a PM. :)

Zel213

Reaction score

It's been loaded on to a train car. It's on a Norfolk Southern Corporation train on car #TTGX967175.

How does one track a train car? I tried logging into the Norfolk website where it looks like you can track but appears that I need an account. If anyone has an account and can track it, send me a PM. :)

Great news for you! Mine is still in the parking lot somewhere. Hopefully be riding the rails next week.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

See there :cheers:

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yee ha brother wont be long now.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score

So I have no idea, just what I've imagined, but I've assumed that ramp 58 is the row that our truck sits in. That being said, mine has been at ramp 58 since 2/16, I really hope mine left with yours. Especially since mine is using Norfolk Southern as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

And I just got word mine still hasn't left...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Turbo30sa

Reaction score

I got the same news today thats where mine is. I was told March 13th ETA will believe it when I am driving it though as it has been 23 weeks already.

GSPARROW

Reaction score
2014 Black SCAB on it's Way

All,

First, I would like to thank all of you for the posting all of the incredibly valuable information on this forum. Since I ordered my 2014 Black SCAB on 1/4/14 I have been following the forum posts for details on how to track my order and ideas on what MODs to make to the truck once I get it. You all are definitely a bunch of crazy truck obsessed individuals like myself!!!

Calling SVT for updates on the status has been very helpful. The latest update I got this week was the truck was built on 2/26/14 (the date noted on the Window Sticker) and was released on 2/28/14. As of today it was off the train somewhere in NY with an estimated delivery to the dealer in Massachusetts next week. Now I am counting the days!!!

One item the representative from the SVT Group told me today (that I had not seen any information posted about) was that as Raptor owners we can contact SVT at the end of the production model year to obtain a Certificate of Authenticity on our Trucks. It will list which number our truck is of the total number produced in that year. Just something else to frame and hang up in that the wives will hate! So Raptor owners with a 2010 to 2013 can get theirs now and those of us with 2014's can get ours at the end of this year.

Also, the posts in the Champagne Room definitely provide some good humor!

Good luck to all of you waiting for your Trucks!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All,

First, I would like to thank all of you for the posting all of the incredibly valuable information on this forum. Since I ordered my 2014 Black SCAB on 1/4/14 I have been following the forum posts for details on how to track my order and ideas on what MODs to make to the truck once I get it. You all are definitely a bunch of crazy truck obsessed individuals like myself!!!

Calling SVT for updates on the status has been very helpful. The latest update I got this week was the truck was built on 2/26/14 (the date noted on the Window Sticker) and was released on 2/28/14. As of today it was off the train somewhere in NY with an estimated delivery to the dealer in Massachusetts next week. Now I am counting the days!!!

One item the representative from the SVT Group told me today (that I had not seen any information posted about) was that as Raptor owners we can contact SVT at the end of the production model year to obtain a Certificate of Authenticity on our Trucks. It will list which number our truck is of the total number produced in that year. Just something else to frame and hang up in that the wives will hate! So Raptor owners with a 2010 to 2013 can get theirs now and those of us with 2014's can get ours at the end of this year.

Also, the posts in the Champagne Room definitely provide some good humor!

Good luck to all of you waiting for your Trucks!

Thats cool I'll have 2 SVT Certificates of Authenticity hanging on my garage wall. I should say- HOPEFULLY I'll have 2 :sad72:

Did they say how much they would cost or how long it would take to get them?

I'm a little paranoid about calling SVT to ask about the status of my order. I'm afraid that their phones have been ringing off the hook from guys on this site wondering what the status of their truck is and I'm afraid me calling will **** someone off and my order will get lost :rotflmao:

Congrats on your truck