Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine 4 weeks ago today, still no VIN or build week.
Never ordered a vehicle before, thought patiently waiting wouldn't be so hard, I want to call SVT very day for an update.
How some people haven't gone crazy waiting for 4+ months I will never understand. Hope I don't have to wait that long.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DORA, next day.
Think I got the VIN in about 5 weeks afterwards. Got it from blood here, not my dealer.

Sent using Tapatalk

I don't think I'll run into that problem thankfully. Mark said he would keep an eye on my order for me when he gets back from Alaska in 10 days. My wifes uncles experience has been about as good as yours has, however his is built already. After he FINALLY got me a vin I got him a build date (off another Ford forum) and we knew it was built before the dealer did. That same dealer is supposedly still trying to get me allocation for one. After seeing what he went thru, and not holding my breath for that to happen, I got lucky and found another source to order from. HOPEFULLY mine gets pulled and I get a vin SOON. I won't sleep good at night til I get a vin #. So far 2 others on here (blood and BAJASVT, along with Mark the dealer owner ) have told me I should be good to go. Hope they're right cause I will be furious if I get ****** :throw:

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Teaser

So, my truck is due in 3/7/14. (Of course we all know how that shipping works, especially after my 49 day wait on the 2012) Today at the dealership a carrier arrives with a Ruby Red Raptor. My father in-law spots it from the grocery store parking lot and investigates. Low and behold it wasn't mine. It was going to IOWA. Bummer:mad3:

So, if your from Iowa your Ruby red is on it's way!

Attachments

• RRED IOWA.jpg
    RRED IOWA.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 43

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called my salesman in Iowa early this afternoon to get a status on my Raptor, had to leave a message. He didn't call me back until after 6 this evening, said he was busy because he got a Raptor in today for another customer who ordered early in January.
Hope mine only takes 2 months.
I am happy to see that some Iowa dealers vehicles are shipped from Ford on tractor/trailers, no train needed, may help to shorten the wait.