Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called SVT for an update since last Friday. My truck was built last Thursday, shipped out on Friday. Its currently sitting in Atlanta waiting to go to the dealer with a ETA delivery date of March 10th.

Looks like a road trip to Atlanta to pick up my truck next weekend if it can just make those last few miles.

JUNKY

Reaction score
My dealer just called and said transport company told them the truck would be delivered today but Im not getting my hopes up cause they have B/S me too many times. It would be nice though.

D

Deleted member 12951

Updated my status in my signature. Hopefully it comes true. Wow, 7 weeks for it to just be delivered.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated my status in my signature. Hopefully it comes true. Wow, 7 weeks for it to just be delivered.

My wifes uncle just emailed me and said his dealer finally just gave him an ETA of delivery of March 13th. He ordered his truck back in November (i believe on the 2nd), didn't get a vin until Late January. Truck was scheduled to be built on the 10th of February. Wasn't built to the 14th. Has been sitting ever since

D

Deleted member 12951

and still no legitimate explanation for the delays?

Nothing. Ford customer service is absolutely horrible. I have an assigned case and even escalated to the case mgr's supervisor. No call backs or communication what so ever. I have no idea what is going on or why. I am getting more help here than from Ford or the Dealer. I have a feeling I will never know.

Ford's Attitude; Just wait for your Raptor, it will get there when we are damn ready to deliver it. Be happy whenever that is and for heaven forbid, don't ever complain about it.

Sent using Tapatalk

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something tells me your dealer is ******* you around. Like they sold your truck to someone else. then ordered you another one

D

Deleted member 12951

Something tells me your dealer is ******* you around. Like they sold your truck to someone else. then ordered you another one

Don't think it was sold from under me, been tracking it since day one. But the f**king part, I think you are right.

Sent using Tapatalk