Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

At the top of a sticker there are boxes just to the right of center. All mine shows is R in the Ramp box. Will those populate when it starts moving?
I've seen other stickers and those boxes have quite of bit inside each.
Sticker is in my signature.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, I am getting worried again that mine doesn't have anything. Yours looks a lot better. Wonder if anyone here knows what those boxes mean?
My existing truck that I am driving now, has those boxes too but of course with info in them too.

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1EF4BKD30307

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 12951

My window sticker has all the same boxes filled in - it was delivered two years ago. I think those who don't have this many boxes filled in are further away from delivery.

Geez, don't tell me that.....

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Geez, don't tell me that.....

Seriously, Ford Customer Svc has not found your truck?! I was lucky enough to work 1 mile from the dealership, so I bugged their ass every other day. Drove there, walked in, went straight to the sales manager and asked for an update.

D

Deleted member 12951

Seriously, Ford Customer Svc has not found your truck?! I was lucky enough to work 1 mile from the dealership, so I bugged their ass every other day. Drove there, walked in, went straight to the sales manager and asked for an update.

Ford Customer Svc is shit.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Not 100% sure, but I don't think those boxes on the window sticker will tell you anything once the truck is built. The window sticker is put on the vehicle as it rolls down the line. So how is it gonna be updated once its stuck to the inside of the window? :shrug:

I'll have to go get mine and compare it to how it shows up online

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTFX1EF3BFA45863

I am talking about the online sticker, I figure it updates, no? Each time you pull it, it shows todays date on the bottom of the sticker. Maybe that's why mine got lost, someone forgot to put shit in the boxes and nobody knew where the hell it is supposed to go. LOL

Okay, okay, that shit ain't funny. I shouldn't be laughing.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am talking about the online sticker, I figure it updates, no? Each time you pull it, it shows todays date on the bottom of the sticker. Maybe that's why mine got lost, someone forgot to put shit in the boxes and nobody knew where the hell it is supposed to go. LOL

Okay, okay, that shit ain't funny. I shouldn't be laughing.

That's why I said I'm not 100% sure if it updates or not? Let me find my paper sticker and I'll compare it to the one of mine that I posted

You gotta chill man. You're gonna give yourself an ulcer if you havent already or worse