Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, use the CSX number, it will work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sweet, it does! A suggestion, its pretty good at detecting your voice but not perfect, I ended up calling back a few times then decided to use the keypad completely. I wrote down what the initials were so I didn't have to think about it. Being TTGX, the numbers would be 81,81,41,92 (first digit the letter and the second the position), then just type in the numbers when asked and say done. It was somewhat hard to understand the response since it is computer generated but it sounded like Oakwood Michigan on 3/6 at 9:59pm. Looking at a map it looks to be near Kalamazoo, looks like the route goes to Chicago next. Kinda weird though, I thought it was loaded on the train this morning in Melvindale so not sure how that train car could be there on Thursday night.

Thanks BigBOSS for the info, that's awesome.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet, it does! A suggestion, its pretty good at detecting your voice but not perfect, I ended up calling back a few times then decided to use the keypad completely. I wrote down what the initials were so I didn't have to think about it. Being TTGX, the numbers would be 81,81,41,92 (first digit the letter and the second the position), then just type in the numbers when asked and say done. It was somewhat hard to understand the response since it is computer generated but it sounded like Oakwood Michigan on 3/6 at 9:59pm. Looking at a map it looks to be near Kalamazoo, looks like the route goes to Chicago next. Kinda weird though, I thought it was loaded on the train this morning in Melvindale so not sure how that train car could be there on Thursday night.

Tretopflir's went through Chicago a couple days ago on the way to Cali. Must just be the main route.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Now you can relax a little more :cheers:

Baja_Dude

Reaction score
Am I lucky?
Order placed 01-05-14
DORA same day 01-05-14
VIN # on 02-12-14
Window Sticker 02-19-14
Production date 02-27-14
Current status at 03-07-14 waiting for shipment!!!
ETA end of the month...

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I lucky?
Order placed 01-05-14
DORA same day 01-05-14
VIN # on 02-12-14
Window Sticker 02-19-14
Production date 02-27-14
ETA end of the month...

The DORA and Vin are right on schedule. The production date happened very quickly for you. You are one of the lucky ones. Now as long as it doesn't sit at the plant for 4-6 weeks you'll be good. Congrats!

D

Deleted member 12951

Mine headed to Indiana this morning as of 10am. Getting closer. If I am tracking it correctly......

MeenieMe

Reaction score
Lucky compared to some folks who were queued up due to dealer allocation timing, but consistent with the 10-12 weeks that seems to be the norm. Waiting for the shipping is the other main choke point I have seen, but let's hope you have some "Luck of the Irish" on your side this month.

Am I lucky?
Order placed 01-05-14
DORA same day 01-05-14
VIN # on 02-12-14
Window Sticker 02-19-14
Production date 02-27-14
ETA end of the month...

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they amped up production working 3 shifts so shipping can't keep up. Fords main focus is to get as many built as possible before the retooling. A lot of trucks sitting and waiting for shipment.

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
This maybe a stupid question but where do I find my car initials and car number. As far as i know it was in Oakwood as on thursday

Baja_Dude

Reaction score
Yes... I know locktech... It has been a week on waiting for shipment... On 2-28 SVT told me it was assembled and "waiting for shipment"... That is my fear... There is not a rail # to track yet... But I can wait... It is my toy truck... Late Christmas gift...