Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you buying 2 Raptors?

No, one was ordered for a friend... figured its just more helpful info for ppl seeking answers

I tried the ford chat window that I saw others post screenshots of... doesnt seems to have as much data as FS. They did not have build info but told me an ETA at dealer of Jan 3 for my build this week (got estim of 22nd)... Wont hold too much weight to that, but sticker does say convoy (4.5hr drive from detroit to chicago) so under 2 weeks would be great if that's the case!

Any other Convoy coded people under 6hrs from detroit see it go to rail?

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, one was ordered for a friend... figured its just more helpful info for ppl seeking answers

I tried the ford chat window that I saw others post screenshots of... doesnt seems to have as much data as FS. They did not have build info but told me an ETA at dealer of Jan 3 for my build this week (got estim of 22nd)... Wont hold too much weight to that, but sticker does say convoy (4.5hr drive from detroit to chicago) so under 2 weeks would be great if that's the case!

Any other Convoy coded people under 6hrs from detroit see it go to rail?

I have the same build day (ish) and ETA of Jan 8th, and mine says Convoy headed to the east coast. From what I've been told, atleast part of that trip will be rail. I'd ask the dealer themselves if shipments normally come straight convoy, or rail/convoy :)

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How can you tell if your truck was built? My build date was yesterday, and I do have a VIN and window sticker, just no way of knowing if it actually got built.

Dave66

Reaction score
Ordered September 13
Built November 16
Shipped off site November 23 ( I think for spray in box liner )
No update as of today with Ford Performance

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I confirmed with FS, they show estim ETA Jan 2, Ford Chat said Jan 3. FS predicted Dec19 build, which she mentioned had not updated in the system to reflect "produced" yet.

Fingers crossed

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

I have the same build day (ish) and ETA of Jan 8th, and mine says Convoy headed to the east coast. From what I've been told, atleast part of that trip will be rail. I'd ask the dealer themselves if shipments normally come straight convoy, or rail/convoy :)

Let us know what you find out, curious of that too!

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
How can you tell if your truck was built? My build date was yesterday, and I do have a VIN and window sticker, just no way of knowing if it actually got built.

www.etis.ford.com

click on vehicle. enter your VIN.. if built rh side of page will show build date

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Picking mine up today!!! Avalanche SCREW

congratulations!!

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 8/11, Built 10/20, lost in the production / testing process since built, released today per FS. No ETA yet.