Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do I check the status of my Raptor, besides calling the dealer? Is there a link in order to check status?

thanks in advance!

Erock4129

Reaction score
At the very moment I'm writing this, I'm also banging my head on my desk. Ford has said my truck is in transit and has been since the second week of December. Yet with each weekly update, it seems to be getting farther and farther away. First ETA was the end of December, then the 2nd/7th and now 9th of January.

I think the delivery guy is driving in the wrong direction. Kind of missing the point of delivery.

Shit show, no doubt!!!

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do I check the status of my Raptor, besides calling the dealer? Is there a link in order to check status?

thanks in advance!

There is a sticky post right on this forum..
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/tracking-your-new-order-%96-step-step-faqs-51142/

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
build date 12/9/2016

did the FORD WhosOn Chat - was told it was delivered to dealer on 12/29/2016

checked: https://palsapp.com and it shows delivered 12/29 as well.

stoked!!!

Congrats! Good to see owners getting their Raptors. (grits teeth)

Ordered early Aug, built 11/27-11/29, Purchased/Insured 12/23, No ETA.. Opposite of stocked;)

Last edited:

HunyaKitti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer sold the one I ordered at $5K over MSRP to someone else. I got irritated with them telling me that $3800 over MSRP was a deal when another dealer agreed to MSRP (no idea when the order will get pulled though).

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer sold the one I ordered at $5K over MSRP to someone else. I got irritated with them telling me that $3800 over MSRP was a deal when another dealer agreed to MSRP (no idea when the order will get pulled though).

Thats messed up....

I know for a fact there are marked up guys in front of me. Im willing to stay towards the back of the pack and save a few bucks.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very happy for all who are driving their GEN2s. Please keep us updated. Happy Holiday.

As for me.........

Ordered - 7/21
Built – 11/21
Released and awaiting shipment – 12/13 / no ETA
Today - still awaiting shipment – no ETA

White Screw…… All options except; CF, bed cover, side graphics…….. and it’s going to NJ.

I don’t really know what the holdup is but customers are getting November orders and December builds delivered now before the customers that ordered in July when the order banks opened.

WTF!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing