Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Checked today. Ford service said no scheduling this week for raptors. Still wait on my 8/16 order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03darin I'm in pa. I thought I saw you say your dealership was in Harrisburg, right.
My truck is being delivered to york. Do you know what rail yard they come out of? Im just curious how long of a trip it is from the rail yard to the dealership. My supposed eta is 1/19 -1/25. Was built on November 23 and has been released for shipping since 12/4. Thanks

Lanabat

Reaction score
Checked today. Ford service said no scheduling this week for raptors. Still wait on my 8/16 order

I'm in the same situation as you. Ordered 8/12 and still unscheduled clean...

Edit: And I'm not getting beadlock, CF, Spray-liner, tailgate applique, graphics, or accent package. Have no idea what's the holdup is.

Last edited:

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Dealer called yesterday, my Jan 9 build date has been moved to Jan 30th. No reason given..

20174x4

Reaction score
Built 11/19
Released 12/16
Ford service still says awaiting shipment 1/5
Surprise delivery 1/6

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
03darin I'm in pa. I thought I saw you say your dealership was in Harrisburg, right.
My truck is being delivered to york. Do you know what rail yard they come out of? Im just curious how long of a trip it is from the rail yard to the dealership. My supposed eta is 1/19 -1/25. Was built on November 23 and has been released for shipping since 12/4. Thanks

I just got a call from Ford. They agreed to reroute your truck to ME since my truck is taking so long. :biggrin:

Most likely the truck will go to Twin Oaks rail yard which is down near Philly.

Our first truck took 9 days from the time it hit the rail yard until it arrived here. But it hit the rail yard 12/28 so it say there over the New Years holiday. Normal window can be anywhere from 3 - 10 days.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I'll believe it when I see if it gets here by then. But thanks for the info. Hopefully yours get here soon also.