One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but talking about a 4x4's fuel economy is like talking about a Prius's performance. Nobody in his right mind buys a 4x4 - any 4x4 - for fuel economy, they buy it for capability. If you're disappointed by a 4x4's fuel economy after the purchase, it can mean one and only one thing - you don't know your own mind.

Shit, if you want to be married to the modern equivalent of Marie Currie, do not marry Megan Fox. If you seek spiritual enlightenment, don't go to a strip club. And if what gets you all hot and bothered is figuring your fuel economy every time you're at the gas station, don't buy a 4x4 and do see if you can get a used ***** at a hock shop real cheap because you need one.

I love this site. I'm a reject from the "Z" and this is a terrific place. But this thread isn't merely lame, stupid, or ill considered. It's *****. (The old fashioned meaning of the term, of course, for those who remember.)

This was almost as good as Al Pacino's speech in Any Given Sunday. Accolades to you, sir!