Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the mid perch thus far. Though, I've only driven it about 50 miles since this afternoon. I'll know more after a few days.

I'll check on alignment tomorrow or the next day. It should be really easy to find a reasonable place to have it done. Wheels and tires are next on the agenda. Though, with SEMA in the near future, alot of places are backordered on good tires/wheels. I'm having a hard time finding FUEL Trophys around here. I had some ordered, but they are backordered until who know when.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm dropping the truck off at RPG today! I'll have my dual fronts in time for the trip! No dice on my lights yet though. Jimmy is working on a fold down light rack option and skid / mount for the jack.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn everyone getting new shit for this trip. I got 37inch Nittos and an MBRP cat back turndown stainless exhaust and an Icom and I'm building a bedrack.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm dropping the truck off at RPG today! I'll have my dual fronts in time for the trip! No dice on my lights yet though. Jimmy is working on a fold down light rack option and skid / mount for the jack.

Hell yea. I'm excited!!!! Your gonna love those!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mxnmtber

Reaction score
Any chance you guys want to meet at a specific time sat am for a run? Maybe 10am at 78/wolfe well rd (before Holmes camp area). This way we can have a sure meeting place so no one misses out? Anyone want to caravan from sd sat am?

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any chance you guys want to meet at a specific time sat am for a run? Maybe 10am at 78/wolfe well rd (before Holmes camp area). This way we can have a sure meeting place so no one misses out? Anyone want to caravan from sd sat am?

So far I believe its you and jeepsrt from here that are showing up for the day everyone else is camping. I know majorAR is showing up on Saturday early afternoon with some others 1-2. If time doesn't matter I would try to come out out a little later so everyone will be here and set up and ready to play. Maybe 1 or 2. I'm gonna text and pm everyone on what time they think they are gonna make it out to get a good time to meet with you guys that are showing up for a bit! Been waiting till it got a little closer so they can get there schedule straight and there times on arrival.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mxnmtber

Reaction score
Sounds good, I'm all about trying to get a good loop in and mess around so let me know if 2 is a better option and ill plan for it. See you out there.
Erich

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think I will be making it out. Was hoping I would have my stupid 24" rims sold and replaced by then but no such luck. I am determined to get new wheels and tires before I embarrass myself at one of these events... Soon enough! I have taken it off road @ holy Jim a few times and it does well, but would def. not be able to keep up with you guys.

I think I will be getting some Glasswork Fenders here soon as well to at least let me use my 37" tires I have on now on mid perch instead of top where I am at now. Just got to get that bank roll fattened up.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think I will be making it out. Was hoping I would have my stupid 24" rims sold and replaced by then but no such luck. I am determined to get new wheels and tires before I embarrass myself at one of these events... Soon enough! I have taken it off road @ holy Jim a few times and it does well, but would def. not be able to keep up with you guys. I think I will be getting some Glasswork Fenders here soon as well to at least let me use my 37" tires I have on now on mid perch instead of top where I am at now. Just got to get that bank roll fattened up.

I'm not going balls to the wall. I'm cruising.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not going balls to the wall. I'm cruising.

Yeah I know I could keep up, but rolling on 24" rims / 37" tires can be embarrassing when next to other raptors =P

Going to stop by RPG today to check out the fit and finish of the Glasswork Fenders. If I like the fit I will get them this week, and lower myself down to mid perch (cant wait, ever since I had my truck its been top perch)

A co worker of mine backed our work truck into mine (it has a tommy gate) so I need to do some body/work paint anyways so might as well get the fenders and paint them all at once.

Review and raise on Thursday = More mod money =)