Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We need to stay away. From the east side of Ocotillo where it is "designated trails only" because that's more technical stuff that's better suited for dirtbikes and quads Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was out there this past Saturday night. Roads are a lot rougher right now compared to last year due to the rain and wind. We will be fine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking yes, many beers to be drank. Dude...I was at RPG today. Mid Perch done. That place is unreal.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking yes, many beers to be drank. Dude...I was at RPG today. Mid Perch done. That place is unreal.

Hellz yes. Good guys over there! Take it ya told them about Halloween? I'm thinking when I get there I will put up a sign of Frf and tundra forum meet up so know one travels past too far from where I'm camping! Really wanna get there Friday morning but really just don't know due to work. Saturday people will be fine!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did mention it to them. I won't be there until 2pm on Saturday. I have to teach a SCUBA class on Saturday morning in Laguna Beach until 11am. I tried to shake that $hit like a sticky booger. No dice.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did mention it to them. I won't be there until 2pm on Saturday. I have to teach a SCUBA class on Saturday morning in Laguna Beach until 11am. I tried to shake that $hit like a sticky booger. No dice.

Haha, its cool. I'm sure its gonna be scattered a little with people showing up at different times. Will have plenty of time to catch up! You get your truck fixed

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

How do you like the mid perch on road? RGP really likes that modification, i will be up there next week for bump stops and national springs. Have you selected a location for a new alignment?