Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Enjoy it this season because next year/season it might be different with the lawsuit with ocotillo and tree huggers

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Enjoy it this season because next year/season it might be different with the lawsuit with ocotillo and tree huggers

I have been following the Ocotillo situation very closely and need to get more involved. Be a freaking shame to have it fenced off!

We can always hit up Imperial Valley. They can't afford to close down any areas with 30% plus unemployment in the county. Superstition is right next door with dunes not far East.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been following the Ocotillo situation very closely and need to get more involved. Be a freaking shame to have it fenced off!

We can always hit up Imperial Valley. They can't afford to close down any areas with 30% plus unemployment in the county. Superstition is right next door with dunes not far East.

Yea I don't think it will get shut down. That's not there intention they said. Offroad vehicles will be strictly limited in certain areas if so. Won't have as many fun areas to drive. I think its stupid with all the deserts out here and limited areas for truly riding and camping in the dirt. We have more then enough land that's not being touched. We have plaster city for the trucks!

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a maybe for 11/2. Playing around with the idea of a Texas trip as well.

Depends on a few factors :)

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a maybe for 11/2. Playing around with the idea of a Texas trip as well.

Depends on a few factors :)

Well let me know man. Times a ticking. The good side is that you won't have to make the long drive all the way to Texas!

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to drop in and take a few photos of you guy thrashing around. I might try to check the area out beforehand to check out the light angles. Where do you think you be running primarily?

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like to drop in and take a few photos of you guy thrashing around. I might try to check the area out beforehand to check out the light angles. Where do you think you be running primarily?

To be honest all over the place. People will have family's or friends or other toys with them I think. Basically going with the flow when we are out there. Hanging out and having fun. We will be all over the place, from blow sand maybe to devils slide, poll road, pumpkin patch, plaster city maybe. Are you a photographer?

Last edited: