Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be honest all over the place. People will have family's or friends or other toys with them I think. Basically going with the flow when we are out there. Hanging out and having fun. We will be all over the place, from blow sand maybe to devils slide, poll road, pumpkin patch, plaster city maybe. Are you a photographer?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

We can get the Raptor Screws through Halloween Gulch, yes? :pics-****:

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What radio or channel is everyone running on? VHF, UHF? No cell phone service as I understand it.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What radio or channel is everyone running on? VHF, UHF? No cell phone service as I understand it.

I have 5021 icom vhf and I know jack just got a vhf. Haven't had a chance to use it as everyone I've gone with so far hasn't had one. Mine is preprogrammed with channels and not sure what numbers they are. Example mine says sand 1 sand 2 3, 4 and to 5 for sand. Hopefully some guys will have radios. Other wise we'll devide it up to one with a radio in front and one in rear!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 5021 icom vhf and I know jack just got a vhf. Haven't had a chance to use it as everyone I've gone with so far hasn't had one. Mine is preprogrammed with channels and not sure what numbers they are. Example mine says sand 1 sand 2 3, 4 and to 5 for sand. Hopefully some guys will have radios. Other wise we'll devide it up to one with a radio in front and one in rear! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was planning on sweeping the rear anyways because I don't have any RPG stuff so I've gotta go relatively slow

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How many people from both forums coming??

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I believe 10 so far. I know some isn't camping by us and are camping by blow sand on the tundra forum. I don't think they look at this forum much. So far we have 9 with some guys bringing 1 or 2 raptor Buddy's with them for camping on this forum. I'll ask Keith when I see him tomorrow on how many he has so far. Just as long as we have enough I suppose for those with just trucks to keep them occupied if others are on toys.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk