Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be going balls to the wall, well enough to where I won't break anything and tow my stuff home! Getting really excited! We need to get some action shots this trip! I'm sure Jeffrey will be too as he always does and landfill with his upgrades!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Yeah I know I could keep up, but rolling on 24" rims / 37" tires can be embarrassing when next to other raptors =P

Going to stop by RPG today to check out the fit and finish of the Glasswork Fenders. If I like the fit I will get them this week, and lower myself down to mid perch (cant wait, ever since I had my truck its been top perch)

A co worker of mine backed our work truck into mine (it has a tommy gate) so I need to do some body/work paint anyways so might as well get the fenders and paint them all at once.

Review and raise on Thursday = More mod money =)

JeepSRT8 sorry to hear that. I will have many more trips this season that u will be invited too!

Last edited:

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My damn FUEL tires/wheels are backordered...so I may be rolling on stockers unless I can find another vendor local to Costa Mesa or San Diego.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does this change your statues of coming or still no?

Yeah there is a good chance I will make it out now. Just going to work out the details with the Lady this weekend.

Should have seen the look on Jarret face when I told him I had 24" rims. His eyes popped "Can I see it" Its like a side show at the circus. Maybe I should charge a dollar per view to help fund my new tire set up =P Needless to say i think he got a chuckle in his mind :lol2:

Just happy I will be able to get off of mid perch.

Ill reply back here this weekend.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah there is a good chance I will make it out now. Just going to work out the details with the Lady this weekend.

Should have seen the look on Jarret face when I told him I had 24" rims. His eyes popped "Can I see it" Its like a side show at the circus. Maybe I should charge a dollar per view to help fund my new tire set up =P Needless to say i think he got a chuckle in his mind :lol2:

Just happy I will be able to get off of mid perch.

Ill reply back here this weekend.

Hahaha, I can imagine he got a good laugh at wtf lol. Cool man. Keep in touch!