Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^Still has to go to pc, ship, mount and wire up. It's well worth the wait and shipping cost for a one off design and it's form fit and function.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just happy I will be able to get off of mid perch.

Ill reply back here this weekend.[/QUOTE]

why do you want off mid perch?

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just happy I will be able to get off of mid perch.

Ill reply back here this weekend.

why do you want off mid perch?[/QUOTE]

Meant to say happy to get off top perch and go to mid perch. Glassworks install is delayed a day or two, guess RPG is finishing up a 4 link systems...

I was soooo close to selling my tires yesterday, hopefully he changes his mind today so I can order up a new new of methods :GetMoney:

Mmmonster

Reaction score
I'll be coming out either late Friday or EARLY Saturday, depending on when I finish up doing the electrical on my light bar and putting the plastic back together. I will try to remember to get my Monster flag down so we can use it as a landmark if you would still like. I have a box of fire wood that I can contribute to the community campfire, hoping to find some more free wood by then. And the boyfriend and I are going to be tent camping with our two quads so we'll have to decide if we want to bring our dog or not. (Don, you can drop your dogs off at my house if you don't want to bring them. :p)

Oh yeah, and I'm not cool like all of you. I'm still bone stock performance and suspension so I'll be hanging out in the back. :'(

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be coming out either late Friday or EARLY Saturday, depending on when I finish up doing the electrical on my light bar and putting the plastic back together. I will try to remember to get my Monster flag down so we can use it as a landmark if you would still like. I have a box of fire wood that I can contribute to the community campfire, hoping to find some more free wood by then. And the boyfriend and I are going to be tent camping with our two quads so we'll have to decide if we want to bring our dog or not. (Don, you can drop your dogs off at my house if you don't want to bring them. :p) Oh yeah, and I'm not cool like all of you. I'm still bone stock performance and suspension so I'll be hanging out in the back. :'(

My tires, cut up fenders, exhaust, and Icom say I'm a badass, but my stock suspension(only mid perch) says I'm a street queen. You can hang out with us. My and my girl are tent camping too. I'm bringing my Dirtbike.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be coming out either late Friday or EARLY Saturday, depending on when I finish up doing the electrical on my light bar and putting the plastic back together. I will try to remember to get my Monster flag down so we can use it as a landmark if you would still like. I have a box of fire wood that I can contribute to the community campfire, hoping to find some more free wood by then. And the boyfriend and I are going to be tent camping with our two quads so we'll have to decide if we want to bring our dog or not. (Don, you can drop your dogs off at my house if you don't want to bring them. :p)

Oh yeah, and I'm not cool like all of you. I'm still bone stock performance and suspension so I'll be hanging out in the back. :'(

Hahaha. I have to bring my dogs with me unfortunately. Can't leave them at home and they don't get along with others since they play rough with each other. What the hell is taking so long on that light. Saw your dad working on it a month ago!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mmmonster

Reaction score
Hahaha. I have to bring my dogs with me unfortunately. Can't leave them at home and they don't get along with others since they play rough with each other. What the hell is taking so long on that light. Saw your dad working on it a month ago!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I wanted to go back home so all he did was bolt the light bar in place. Haha. He wanted to mess with cutting the old plastic to kind of put it back together and make it look finished. And I don't know why he didn't at least plug it in...