New Vehicle Pet peeve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I recall reading that Ford Acceptance Group (their financing and loan division) took Obama's bailout money.

OP
OP
R

Rogillio

Reaction score
I recall reading that Ford Acceptance Group (their financing and loan division) took Obama's bailout money.

I found this:

Fellow Ford spokeswoman Christin Baker this week pointed out that Ford reported its participation in the CPFF in its public SEC filings. She also said Ford participated in the Federal Reserve's Term Asset-Backed Security Loan Facility, noting that "these two programs addressed systematic failure in the credit markets, and that neither program was designed for a particular company, or even a particular industry.

"Ford was a fractional participant in both of these credit programs, and the federal government made healthy returns on all of these limited transactions."

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you really think a green Ford sticker on the windshield does anything more than the huge FORD in the front grill? Personally, I found the green a distraction as I look out the front windshield. I also don't like anything on the dash. My other 2 Ford trucks have a similar but smaller Dearborn Ford sticker.

Ford is the only US auto brand to not take the government bailout. I will never own anything but Ford vehicles the rest of my life.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Yeah, company advertisement stickers on your truck makes your truck very manly. Not sure why we even paint trucks.....

Don't hit me with your purse.

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put more stickers on my truck than my dealer could even think about. This one is my favorite. I've been flashed ******* twice because of it! KCCO.

Evil Monkey, Fight club bro..are they RAK worthy....keep the club special KCCO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gilligan

Reaction score
Not as a decal. A license plate, yeah, but not a decal.

Shoot a pic

Interesting. I can't think of a single dealer around here that doesn't do a decal on the vehicles they sell.

Could just be one of those area specific things though.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. I can't think of a single dealer around here that doesn't do a decal on the vehicles they sell.

Could just be one of those area specific things though.

I'm sure I just haven't noticed it. But I know for sure there was no decal on my new truck.

D

Deleted member 12951

I had a dealer sticker on mine. Nothing Goo Gone couldn't handle in about 30 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know. Getting it from the same place as you so will definitely tell them not to put it on, will see how well they listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Not as a decal. A license plate, yeah, but not a decal.

Shoot a pic

Here, I just walked outside my house and immediately found two vehicles that had those on and took a couple pics. Seems like all dealers do it now days. I personally do not feel that I should be offering free advertisement for anyone unless I choose too.

e6u6ehyv.jpg

ture3a6y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: