New Vehicle Pet peeve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the F150 badge is held on with double sided tape ? I want to remove the F150 badge but not sure if there are holes behind it .

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I can't blame them for trying. As a business owner I pay a fortune for advertising every year. But I would never put a sticker on anything of my customer's without asking first. It's unprofessional and poor taste to slap a sicker on.

CGERM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No more green sticker for me due to this mod! Lol

congrats on the new truck and welcome to the FRF family

anyny6az.jpg

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They still got Lincoln....why I have no idea as that line does not seem to be a good bet. Oh and don't forget their ownership in Mazda.

You miss the point...Ford still received funds from us the taxpayers, which IMO helped them weather the 2009 crisis. Yes ford was wise enough to do a lot of things correctly. The biggest of which was keeping their unfunded pension liabilities in check.

I will still bet a shinny nickel that Ford was lucky not smart in a lot of their moves that kept them from the The filing "B".

Yes they were less extended than GM and Dodge. I frankly thought they had sold all interest in Mazda. Lincoln is dying on the vine. Don't be surprised to se it gone in a few years. But in business like Golf I would always rather be lucky than good!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes they were less extended than GM and Dodge. I frankly thought they had sold all interest in Mazda. Lincoln is dying on the vine. Don't be surprised to se it gone in a few years. But in business like Golf I would always rather be lucky than good!

This^^^....so true!