New Vehicle Pet peeve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to tell my dealer to put stickers on. they are on the window I'd get pissed at a tailgate sticker.

6955-img-0092.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

You boys and girls need to stop by your nearest paint store and purchase a can of naphtha. It will remove whatever is sticky and on paint or glass. Took me about ten minutes to remover every sticker and decal.

I would rather give the dealer shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Whatever works for you. I kind of like my dealer but whatever it takes. I will have to try Vaginum but I worry about the paint getting a yeast infection.

If you tell the dealer not to put it on and they do it anyways, they deserve to be treated ******. I am happy for you that you found a dealer you actually like. I personally don't think they exist.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had 3 stickers on my windshield (inside) just removed this past weekend but still need some goo gone to get rid of the residue.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put more stickers on my truck than my dealer could even think about. This one is my favorite. I've been flashed ******* twice because of it! KCCO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 123

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree about most stickers but I do like the green Ford Dearborn sticker. To me it's a badge of American pride and I left it on my truck.

Your right, it's important NOT to remove the Green one on the windshield from the factory. It's exclusive to the Raptor only, and would be a shame to take it off.