My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Wait, YOU replaced all the speakers with JL, or Eurotech did? Don't care really, but if this is the same guy posting another one of his shop's projects as a customer instead of as the, um, fabricator? Then this just gets murky. Krock, do you have a relationship with Europe he other than customer/ business?

Eurotech replaced all the speakers and did all the work on the truck, hence why I don't know all of the components that went into making everything work with the factory headunit. I am a customer at Eurotech and have been for roughly six years. They originally did work on my Audi R8 and since then I have brought all of my vehicles to them for service and any customization work I wanted to get done. The owners of Eurotech Motorsports are honest and hard working. They started this business from nothing and have built a great reputation in the industry. Quite frankly, it ****** me off when people on a forum who know nothing about them, bash their company.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think they're getting bashed for putting stick on caliper covers on a brand new raptor. cmon dude. its pretty lame when guys that bought these trucks to use them and go on adventures with see crap like that.. whatever floats your boat.. its your truck

Looks like they build some nice European cars..

I think i'd probably take my brand new raptor to SVC, or Aftermarket HQ, someone that specializes in off road trucks and raptors... I do all my own work though...

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
i think they're getting bashed for putting stick on caliper covers on a brand new raptor. cmon dude. its pretty lame when guys that bought these trucks to use them and go on adventures with see crap like that.. whatever floats your boat.. its your truck

Looks like they build some nice European cars..

I think i'd probably take my brand new raptor to SVC, or Aftermarket HQ, someone that specializes in off road trucks and raptors... I do all my own work though...

I think it's great that you do all the work on your truck yourself. There's nothing lame about driving a Raptor on the street. Not sure why having red covers on my brakes bothers you so much??? I think the red covers look a bit more finished in my opinion, but to each their own. You drive your truck how you want to and I'll drive my truck the way I want to. Enjoy your Raptor offroad!

Jackie

Reaction score
It's sad to see hard to find allocations get turned into this mess.

I know I know...it's your truck and you do with it what you please. But my cousin Slim sleeps with his step sister and that's his **** and his business too....But doesn't make it any less disgusting.

I think there should be a sub-forum for these disasters.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score

I know I know...it's your truck and you do with it what you please. But my cousin Slim sleeps with his step sister and that's his **** and his business too....But doesn't make it any less disgusting.

Disaster?!?!?! Your just a **** like your cousin Slim.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Great looking Raptor Krock!

Thank you!!!!

Jackie

Reaction score
Disaster?!?!?! Your just a **** like your cousin Slim.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Thank you!!!!

My cousin sleeps with his step sister and the worst derogatory name you can think of...is "****"?

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score

Hey Jackie, maybe you, your cousin Slim, ThugHunter, Gilligan, and RAPTERRIER(scary) could get together and all go **** each other!!!! Not sure about the other guys, but I'm sure you and your cousin Slim would really love that!!

Jackie

Reaction score
Hey Jackie, maybe you, your cousin Slim, ThugHunter, Gilligan, and RAPTERRIER(scary) could get together and all go **** each other!!!! Not sure about the other guys, but I'm sure you and your cousin Slim would really love that!!

Somehow still less disgusting and blatent misuse of "tools" than what you have done to this Raptor.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Somehow still less disgusting and blatent misuse of "tools" than what you have done to this Raptor.

I get the feeling you are a minor so I feel guilty having this conversation with you. You better get off Daddy's computer before he grounds you!!! Time to go to sleep Jackie...