My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackie

Reaction score
You also had a "feeling" that these mods made a Raptor look good. I would say your feelings are 0-2.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
You also had a "feeling" that these mods made a Raptor look good. I would say your feelings are 0-2.

I think this Raptor looks great. Funny, everywhere I go people compliment the truck. Maybe I should take a ride to Arkansas and see if people are jumping up and down about your stock ride. Oh wait, they probably don't get to see it because you wouldn't dare drive it on the street. If you did, you may get paranoid people will call your truck a street queen. I guess we will never know.....

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Alright Krock I'm just curious why you posted this... I know people can post whatever they want but you seem pretty upset and irritated over what people are saying. What baffles me is I know you saw the other thread of the truck that has very similar qualities and what kind of back lash that received. So I guess I just don't understand why you thought it was a good idea to post the same thing but your style and get all upset about it? Save yourself the stress and anger and don't post it. It's not that hard to figure out what's going to get bashed on here.... wish you luck with the new truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I'm not a fan of 20s or 22s on a Raptor, but it's your truck and you can do whatever you want with it. Looks WAY better than the one that was posted with the orange wheels...that one was hideous, but yours looks cool for a street cruiser. Very clean, with good attention to detail
I like the color matched flares and the light setup, and hey, if you're only driving it on the street, you don't have to worry about how it handles the sand and dirt or mud. Looks way too clean to beat up on the trails anyway.
Obviously the company does good work...different than ADD, but that's why they have Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts...different people have different tastes. Good luck with the truck...enjoy it...you bought it, do what you want...but keep in mind that if you post your build on this forum, people are gonna tell you their opinion, both good and bad....
It's a cool truck...you're gonna get a lot of looks driving around in it, good luck with it!

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Hey Jackie, maybe you, your cousin Slim, ThugHunter, Gilligan, and RAPTERRIER(scary) could get together and all go **** each other!!!! Not sure about the other guys, but I'm sure you and your cousin Slim would really love that!!

Hey I apologized, don't clump me in with Gilligan. We'd never hang out together.

As stated, it's your money, do what you want with it. But don't expect everyone to jump on board with nice feedback, especially on this forum of all places. If you truly believed that you weren't going to get any flak for what many would think is ruining the vehicle's intended purpose, you're an idiot.

The Raptor was built for off road, just like a GT350R is built for the track. Would you put 15" white walls and hydraulics on a GT350R, post pics on a Mustang forum and expect to not get flamed for it?

You should expect to get razzed for putting lights in your wheel wells on a site that caters to hard nosed off road enthusiasts.

Jackie

Reaction score
I think this Raptor looks great. Funny, everywhere I go people compliment the truck. Maybe I should take a ride to Arkansas and see if people are jumping up and down about your stock ride. Oh wait, they probably don't get to see it because you wouldn't dare drive it on the street. If you did, you may get paranoid people will call your truck a street queen. I guess we will never know.....

The potholes in Arkansas would cause you to **** yourself and likely short out one of your sweet accent lights. And don't expect many compliments here unless you put a killer Rebel flag on that ride.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Alright Krock I'm just curious why you posted this... I know people can post whatever they want but you seem pretty upset and irritated over what people are saying. What baffles me is I know you saw the other thread of the truck that has very similar qualities and what kind of back lash that received. So I guess I just don't understand why you thought it was a good idea to post the same thing but your style and get all upset about it? Save yourself the stress and anger and don't post it. It's not that hard to figure out what's going to get bashed on here.... wish you luck with the new truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Azholley. I knew exactly what the response was going to be from some of the forum members. I think it's hysterical how certain people look past the effort that went into creating somebodies personalized vehicle and just come on the forum to be the bigger prankster. Personally, I could give a shit less what anybody thinks about my cars or trucks. A lot of aftermarket parts companies and customization shops exist to give people the ability to express their vision on their vehicle. Many members before me have tried to steer this forum back to what it was originally meant for. Unfortunately, it's too far gone. I thought it would be fun to banter for a day! The days almost over..... Thanks for the comments guys. Enjoy your truck no matter how you decide to use it. The Raptor is a great vehicle on the road and on the dirt.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Looks good. I'm not a fan of 20s or 22s on a Raptor, but it's your truck and you can do whatever you want with it. Looks WAY better than the one that was posted with the orange wheels...that one was hideous, but yours looks cool for a street cruiser. Very clean, with good attention to detail
I like the color matched flares and the light setup, and hey, if you're only driving it on the street, you don't have to worry about how it handles the sand and dirt or mud. Looks way too clean to beat up on the trails anyway.
Obviously the company does good work...different than ADD, but that's why they have Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts...different people have different tastes. Good luck with the truck...enjoy it...you bought it, do what you want...but keep in mind that if you post your build on this forum, people are gonna tell you their opinion, both good and bad....
It's a cool truck...you're gonna get a lot of looks driving around in it, good luck with it!

Thanks!! I appreciate your comments. I knew exactly what I was opening myself up to when I posted the truck this morning. Thanks again.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Azholley. I knew exactly what the response was going to be from some of the forum members. I think it's hysterical how certain people look past the effort that went into creating somebodies personalized vehicle and just come on the forum to be the bigger prankster. Personally, I could give a shit less what anybody thinks about my cars or trucks. A lot of aftermarket parts companies and customization shops exist to give people the ability to express their vision on their vehicle. Many members before me have tried to steer this forum back to what it was originally meant for. Unfortunately, it's too far gone. I thought it would be fun to banter for a day! The days almost over..... Thanks for the comments guys. Enjoy your truck no matter how you decide to use it. The Raptor is a great vehicle on the road and on the dirt.

you posted it for the likes and the dislikes, so its not true that you dont care what people think....

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
you posted it for the likes and the dislikes, so its not true that you dont care what people think....

I'm done arguing with people like you. I really don't care what you or anybody else thinks. I like it and picked everything about it for what I like. Some people like Shadow Black and some people like Avalanche Gray. It's all about what makes the buyer happy. That's why they make all these different colors and parts. Companies are catering to all different styles and preferences. My point in posting today was to show what I believe to be great craftsmanship. Enjoy your truck, I'm certainly going to enjoy mine!!!