My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Fog light look clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I wanted an installation that looked "factory". They exceeded my expectations with the light setup. In my opinion it fills the bumper opening nicely without trying to jamb multiple lights to fill the space. A lot of work went into getting this to look the way it does.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Is this a Eurotech ad? It sure as **** feels like it. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just a very happy customer that wanted to dismiss any of the BS from previous posts about their work being subpar. This thread has gone on long enough. I agree!!

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a very happy customer that wanted to dismiss any of the BS from previous posts about their work being subpar. This thread has gone on long enough. I agree!!

No one really suggested that the work was subpar. Most just voiced opinions that the choice in modifications were silly for a raptor.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's sad to see hard to find allocations get turned into this mess.

I know I know...it's your truck and you do with it what you please. But my cousin Slim sleeps with his step sister and that's his **** and his business too....But doesn't make it any less disgusting.

I think there should be a sub-forum for these disasters.

[emoji1426]
Brace yourself...
Useless comment above.

:*******:baby: