My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
What are the details on the stereo?

I replaced all the speakers with JL Audio, replaced the factory sub with Kicker powered sub, and replaced the factory amp with JL Audio amp. They installed dynamat to everything when the truck was apart. I'm sure I'm missing certain components, but it sounds very good now.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I replaced all the speakers with JL Audio, replaced the factory sub with Kicker powered sub, and replaced the factory amp with JL Audio amp. They installed dynamat to everything when the truck was apart. I'm sure I'm missing certain components, but it sounds very good now.

Is Focal not in the car audio game anymore? Why JL components? I've been away from the car audio game for a while, but beside their subs and amps they always made Best Buy quality component speakers.

LBizzle

Reaction score
That's sick!

Great looking truck man. Glad your shop was able to make it how you want it. It's yours, you spend your money how you want. **** err'body else.
Those aren't choices I would make to personalize my truck, but that's why you have yours and I have mine.
I like the wheels and the way your fender vents are lit. Badass man.
Enjoy!

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Great looking truck man. Glad your shop was able to make it how you want it. It's yours, you spend your money how you want. **** err'body else.
Those aren't choices I would make to personalize my truck, but that's why you have yours and I have mine.
I like the wheels and the way your fender vents are lit. Badass man.
Enjoy!

Thanks. I appreciate your comments!! Like you said, I built the truck for me and Eurotech made it happen.

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is Focal not in the car audio game anymore? Why JL components? I've been away from the car audio game for a while, but beside their subs and amps they always made Best Buy quality component speakers.

Focal is still in game and a step up from JL Audio. The ultimate speakers for car audio are the Focal Utopias.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like a lot of this one. Few things I would not pick, but like seeing all the options on your raptors.

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait, YOU replaced all the speakers with JL, or Eurotech did? Don't care really, but if this is the same guy posting another one of his shop's projects as a customer instead of as the, um, fabricator? Then this just gets murky. Krock, do you have a relationship with Europe he other than customer/ business?