My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
I've got a great family. I've got my health and a good job, so yeah, I'm rich!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you do for a living, sponsor all the junk food and fast food restaurants to get free meals?? You must be a real sight to see "RAPTERRIER" Scares me every time I say your name.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Why??? So ******** like you who have nothing good to say about this shop can try to knock off their designs and hard work??? Not a chance. Why do you even care if you think it's so "Ricey"?? Your just another loser who's trying to boost their ego by putting down other people's hard work.

Maybe because the purpose of a forum is to exchange information?

eurotech is really gonna have the edge on other shops keeping the workings of bolting on LED lights and 22s on a truck top secret though.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised you get internet connection living that deep in the woods. "ThugHunter", great name for such a tough guy!!!! I was waiting for jerkoffs like you to start saying stupid shit. But, I'm sure it gets lonely living that deep in the woods. How is it offroading your Raptor everyday on the way home from work back to your cabin? You are making Ford proud using this beast for exactly what it was designed for. Bravo to you *******!!

Clean build. Like the attention to detail. Don't mind Thug he lives in those deeps woods because he is still looking for Bigfoot. He thinks it's his soul mate. Plus he catches so much shit on here he has to get in on "low hanging fruit".

ba93c9a2c15cff5920440ab8b2c780ee.jpg

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Clean build. Like the attention to detail. Don't mind Thug he lives in those deeps woods because he is still looking for Bigfoot. He thinks it's his soul mate. Plus he catches so much shit on here he has to get in on "low hanging fruit".

ba93c9a2c15cff5920440ab8b2c780ee.jpg
Lol

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Maybe because the purpose of a forum is to exchange information?

eurotech is really gonna have the edge on other shops keeping the workings of bolting on LED lights and 22s on a truck top secret though.
Hey, if you think it's that easy good luck bolting on your lights

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
What's yo addy dog? Ima gunna sen you deeze. Gowd uh silva? y'all gon be lookin' tight wearin' deeze rollin' in dat Raptahhhh....

182495021_teeth-grill-billy-bob-pimp-gold-or-silver-grills.jpg

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not exacty my style but the overall build looks well thoughtout and executed. I like the colormatched flares and the LED's in the intercooler space. Looks slick and still seems to preserve airflow.

Nice build!!!

What's the rim and tire size? Is this going to be a toy or daily?