My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Sweet y'all, dat looks all legit and shit. What else can dey do? I was thinking about pulling out the back seat and puttin' in a bed with a chandelier hangin' from the ceiling:

56328d1182441212-unique-whips-tv-show-unique.jpg

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They seem to be a very well respected shop, and the quality of the work looks sweet. Even though it might not be for everyone, it's a shame the same people have to jump on the bash train and can't seem to keep their ******* mouths shut. I usually don't get involved, but this shit is getting really old.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
They seem to be a very well respected shop, and the quality of the work looks sweet. Even though it might not be for everyone, it's a shame the same people have to jump on the bash train and can't seem to keep their ******* mouths shut. I usually don't get involved, but this shit is getting really old.

Sorry about the distasteful memes, my 17 year old daughter hacked my account.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I'm surprised you get internet connection living that deep in the woods. "ThugHunter", great name for such a tough guy!!!! I was waiting for jerkoffs like you to start saying stupid shit. But, I'm sure it gets lonely living that deep in the woods. How is it offroading your Raptor everyday on the way home from work back to your cabin? You are making Ford proud using this beast for exactly what it was designed for. Bravo to you *******!!

Yeah my bad, my daughter took that pic of my rented Jeep and added the caption. That dirt is from going through Starbucks the other morning. They had a nasty pothole in their drive thru and the weather hasn't been nice enough to clean it.

I'll try to keep my FRF account more secure so this doesn't happen again. She grounded now!

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Could you just sell me your gen 2 before you castrate it any futher :)?
I'd sell it to you but you couldn't afford it. Maybe you should stop following the Raptor Forum on Daddy's computer and get a job! Then, maybe you could build your own Raptor!!! People like you are just looking to impress other forum members with their insults. But, the members who earned the money for their trucks and the modifications they may want to make have respect for the effort that goes in to making this all possible. Good luck with your job interviews. Maybe a company will hire you to take out their trash. Or do you already do that for Daddy in order to get permission to use his computer????

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
See what you did? Now @Wilson is looking at this tractor:

ME2TN.jpg

Hey RAPTERRIER" (scary name, I hope you don't bite me for saying this) You should probably fix the hole I see in your roof instead of putting rims on your tractor!!! People's priorities are all screwed up these days!!!

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Regardless of what some of the immature members may say, I gave Eurotech Motorsports a list of things I wanted done to my truck. They didn't wait for a company to come out with a "kit" to make it happen. They engineered and fabricated one off parts to make sure everything looked the way I wanted it to look and allowed the truck to function properly! Eurotech should be applauded for what they accomplished, but certain ******* members want to be the Forum comedians and try to discredit them. They are WAY above the "comedians" pay scale to be affected by their idiotic comments and googled pictures!!! Thanks again Eurotech for exceeding my expectations!!! The truck is everything I wanted and more.

Last edited: