My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Intercooler fogs look like two different kinds of lights - one spot and one wide?

I like the roof LED but held back due to whistling at highway speeds - how loud does it get?

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. Not my style, but can appreciate it, at least it isn't gawdy. It looks like there is 2 stage wheel well lights, or are they on a dimmer? Not a good idea to block the lower grill air flow, but if your not going to run it hard, maybe doesn't matter.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
krock77...

I love it! I'm gonna copy almost everything you did on my Avalanche Grey.

I'm going to keep my factory beadpocks (I'm considering powder coating just the ring, red), and the lit wheel wells aren't my exact thing, but I'm assuming that I can flip a switch to turn them on or off, if so, I like that too.

Let's see the custom interior.

The rock lights are tied into switch 6. Eurotech also hooked it up so the rock lights and lights under the running board come on when the truck is unlocked. Looks great when your at the "Mall" :)

Attachments

• Interior 1.jpg
    Interior 1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 275
  • Interior 2.jpg
    Interior 2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 259
  • Interior 3.jpg
    Interior 3.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 271
  • Interior 4.jpg
    Interior 4.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Interior 5.jpg
    Interior 5.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 256
OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Intercooler fogs look like two different kinds of lights - one spot and one wide?

I like the roof LED but held back due to whistling at highway speeds - how loud does it get?

The intercooler lights are Rigid Q2 combo -Driving / Downward Diffused

With the addition of Rigid's anti-vibration kit and wind deflector, along with proper adjustment, there is Zero wind noise on the 54" RDS light bar.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Nice looking truck. Not my style, but can appreciate it, at least it isn't gawdy. It looks like there is 2 stage wheel well lights, or are they on a dimmer? Not a good idea to block the lower grill air flow, but if your not going to run it hard, maybe doesn't matter.

Eurotech took air flow into consideration when designing my light kit.

Attachments

• Intercooler light kit.jpg
    Intercooler light kit.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 198
OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score

I'm surprised you get internet connection living that deep in the woods. "ThugHunter", great name for such a tough guy!!!! I was waiting for jerkoffs like you to start saying stupid shit. But, I'm sure it gets lonely living that deep in the woods. How is it offroading your Raptor everyday on the way home from work back to your cabin? You are making Ford proud using this beast for exactly what it was designed for. Bravo to you *******!!