My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
The lack of respect directed toward this truck hasn't anything to do in whether or not someone can either afford the truck, nor the money spent on it. It has to do with the emphasis of appearance over function and using a product that clearly has off road function as a priority.

A F-150 Limited, Denali, Escalade etc would have better impressed the crowd who holds appearance and street cred in the highest regard. That element is not posting on this board in any great number. Deflecting that by saying that someone cannot afford bling wheels and FNF lighting is disingenuous.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Are you referring to affording your gay truck, or just the gay lights? Doesn't matter, I can afford both- but I have no desire for either.

Eric, pay attention in class or you may get your phone taken away, get detention, and worse you won't graduate to the third grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
The lack of respect directed toward this truck hasn't anything to do in whether or not someone can either afford the truck, nor the money spent on it. It has to do with the emphasis of appearance over function and using a product that clearly has off road function as a priority.

A F-150 Limited, Denali, Escalade etc would have better impressed the crowd who holds appearance and street cred in the highest regard. That element is not posting on this board in any great number. Deflecting that by saying that someone cannot afford bling wheels and FNF lighting is disingenuous.
RAPTERRIER, did you get your feelings hurt????

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's posting from their phone? See my signature.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Here ya go. Get your fake Brembo caliper covers for only $12.99. Straight out of the FnF ricer parts catalog.

You know Eurotrash Customz charged him $300 plus installation and tax.

Fools and their money.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you noticed a change in your gas mileage? Id assume its negligible ?
Would love to see what you did with the stereo. I know its something I want to change as its lacking!

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
All of the "hardcore" off-roaders are way too sensitive for me. You can all dish it out but can't take it in return. Let's end the banter. It's obviously going nowhere.

Judd McPherson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of the "hardcore" off-roaders are way too sensitive for me. You can all dish it out but can't take it in return. Let's end the banter. It's obviously going nowhere.

I made a post the other day about the hostility in this forum that drew the "keyboard warriors" out in droves. It was hysterical. Funny thing is, they will walk away from these threads saying "we sure showed those guys who's the boss in this forum".

There are some great members on here that respect all of the other members' trucks and how they are customized. They realize that not everyone buys a Raptor to race through the desert. There are also some great vendors. I've made some excellent purchases off of this forum. Then you have the ass-hats. They seriously don't realize that people are making fun of them. They say "you should have known if you posted this that we would attack you". Yeah, we did know that. We just needed the entertainment that comes with your lack of social skills.

If you wonder who the idiots are, they will respond to this post in 3, 2, 1.....

Have a great day Krock, and enjoy that Raptor. It's great to see that the build that suits YOU came out exactly how you wanted it.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

By the way, if you want to see how badly you got under their skin just use the search option to see which other threads that they talk about you in. It's golden!

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
I made a post the other day about the hostility in this forum that drew the "keyboard warriors" out in droves. It was hysterical. Funny thing is, they will walk away from these threads saying "we sure showed those guys who's the boss in this forum".

There are some great members on here that respect all of the other members' trucks and how they are customized. They realize that not everyone buys a Raptor to race through the desert. There are also some great vendors. I've made some excellent purchases off of this forum. Then you have the ass-hats. They seriously don't realize that people are making fun of them. They say "you should have known if you posted this that we would attack you". Yeah, we did know that. We just needed the entertainment that comes with your lack of social skills.

If you wonder who the idiots are, they will respond to this post in 3, 2, 1.....

Have a great day Krock, and enjoy that Raptor. It's great to see that the build that suits YOU came out exactly how you wanted it.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

By the way, if you want to see how badly you got under their skin just use the search option to see which other threads that they talk about you in. It's golden!
Thanks Judd. Love the truck and I hope you are enjoying yours as well!!

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kroc sorry for all the bad posts if they don't like it they should just move on; Hey a few questions with the paint to match fenders; how long did they take? any trouble with the snow/salt crap we get here in the northeast??? also can you post more pics of the interior? did they re/stitch the seats? if so wow can you did a estimate on just what was paid for the seats/trim etc? anything done to the roof liner??? alcantara?

by the way all you guys hating on the lights; my friends jeep has rocker lights which help in dark night time off road stuff and the lights actually help. I wanted to put them on my land cruiser but stopped once I ordered my raptor.