My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
@krock77 You've avoided the question. What's the deal with the brake calipers?
Don't worry Drippin, they are not rated for the hardcore off-roading you dream about.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Totally gay. I'd laugh at it if I saw it on the street, as would my wife and children. At least it's all easily reversible for the next owner, and they'll know it's never touched dirt.
Eric, you are on the wrong forum. Google, "Wish I had a Ford GT" and you will find your way.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Pot, meet kettle.

Not quite, my Raptor is more than off-road capable. I just choose not to take it there. I tried to use small words for you so you did get confused with my response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not quite, my Raptor is more than off-road capable. I just choose not to take it there. I tried to use small words for you so you did get confused with my response.

Nobody gives two ***** about you driving off road. The trucks looks gay- period.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't sweat it- it's all easily reversible. Pull off the wheels and tires and put them on Craigslist, and yank the caliper covers while you are in there. It's really not so bad once that's taken care of. A lot of the red accents look OK. The lights are still pretty gay though. I don't think I would have gone for that even when I was 16 years old.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry Drippin, they are not rated for the hardcore off-roading you dream about.

Oh, I didn't realize brakes were only used off-road. :supergay::supergay:

Calipers covers scream of rice. Some shit you'd see on a Honda Civic, not a 70k truck.

And since you are new and ignorant, my Raptor has seen more trails in the mountains of Colorado than you know. I'll wager my truck has seen more offroad time than yours has the mall...

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't realize brakes were only used off-road. :supergay::supergay:

Calipers covers scream of rice. Some shit you'd see on a Honda Civic, not a 70k truck.

And since you are new and ignorant, my Raptor has seen more trails in the mountains of Colorado than you know. I'll wager my truck has seen more offroad time than yours has the mall...

I'm really proud of you You must be a stud!!! Your right about the mall though, as I said earlier in this thread, it's hard fitting in those parking spots at the mall. Drippin, you must feel good that all your hardcore off-roaders know how much you get your truck on the trails. I can only imagine the feeling you had while you were bragging. I love this shit so keep bringing it.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Don't sweat it- it's all easily reversible. Pull off the wheels and tires and put them on Craigslist, and yank the caliper covers while you are in there. It's really not so bad once that's taken care of. A lot of the red accents look OK. The lights are still pretty gay though. I don't think I would have gone for that even when I was 16 years old.

Maybe when you turn 16 you will be able to afford it.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe when you turn 16 you will be able to afford it.

Are you referring to affording your gay truck, or just the gay lights? Doesn't matter, I can afford both- but I have no desire for either.