My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
kroc sorry for all the bad posts if they don't like it they should just move on; Hey a few questions with the paint to match fenders; how long did they take? any trouble with the snow/salt crap we get here in the northeast??? also can you post more pics of the interior? did they re/stitch the seats? if so wow can you did a estimate on just what was paid for the seats/trim etc? anything done to the roof liner??? alcantara?

by the way all you guys hating on the lights; my friends jeep has rocker lights which help in dark night time off road stuff and the lights actually help. I wanted to put them on my land cruiser but stopped once I ordered my raptor.

r3run33, they did restitch all the seat and steering wheel with red stitching, as well as replace all the orange accents with red leather accents. They also replaced the black seatbelts with red belts in the front. The rear belts have the airbag system integrated and I didn't want to bother with that so I kept them black. The headliner is stock but all of the other components in the truck, including the door panel arm rests were restitched. They made an alcantara shift boot with red stitching as well. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. I will take some better pictures tomorrow.

The entire truck was protected with Expel and then coated with a ceramic protective coating. The salt should not be a problem. This is my fourth Raptor and the other three were also color matched and never had a problem. You should be fine. The turnaround on the paint work was very quick.

I really don't mind all of the idiotic comments. They were to be expected based on earlier threads I read. Actually, it's kind of fun getting them all worked up. The badass offroaders are very sensitive though. They don't like it when you come back at them with any comments which makes it more fun :) They want to tell you how many times they drive in the dirt and how they change their own fluids. I guess they think that makes them tough guys... (Sorry, I couldn't resist taking another shot at them) :)

Enjoy your truck.

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i find this thread amusing. to each his own with regards to modifications. everyone has an opinion and none of them matter except the owner's. i personally can't understand spending that kind of money on a road queen truck, but whatever.

everyone always acts tough behind their keyboard.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
orange glow & caliper covers are stunning [emoji3]
It's actually red Jake, but that's okay.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

i find this thread amusing. to each his own with regards to modifications. everyone has an opinion and none of them matter except the owner's. i personally can't understand spending that kind of money on a road queen truck, but whatever.

everyone always acts tough behind their keyboard.
Nitronate33, I couldn't agree more with you. A bunch of keyboard tough guys. I love the truck and as you said, that's what matters.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply Krock that is very cool they did the stitching; I am coming from a Lexus and want to upgrade the interior a bit. Now before everyone starts hating me also; I have only spent time in the raptor at car shows so need to ACTUALLY get my truck before doing anything. No news yet and still hoping for end of March delivery. Post some more pics of interior when you get a chance. thanks again