My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
thanks for the reply Krock that is very cool they did the stitching; I am coming from a Lexus and want to upgrade the interior a bit. Now before everyone starts hating me also; I have only spent time in the raptor at car shows so need to ACTUALLY get my truck before doing anything. No news yet and still hoping for end of March delivery. Post some more pics of interior when you get a chance. thanks again

Does Lexus even have air conditioned seats? The Raptor is probably an upgrade depending on year and model Lexus you're coming from.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
thanks for the reply Krock that is very cool they did the stitching; I am coming from a Lexus and want to upgrade the interior a bit. Now before everyone starts hating me also; I have only spent time in the raptor at car shows so need to ACTUALLY get my truck before doing anything. No news yet and still hoping for end of March delivery. Post some more pics of interior when you get a chance. thanks again

Do you at least have a Vin and build schedule?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does Lexus even have air conditioned seats? The Raptor is probably an upgrade depending on year and model Lexus you're coming from.

My lexus LS is several years old, and unfortunately for me, the Raptor is a downgrade on the interior

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Don't mind the peanut gallery. Their pacifier falls out of their mouth every so often. I will post some more pictures later.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Here you are
47b78b77119c81a73e12f12576e010bc.jpg
e6c00a0a367959a41bac08b5bbdc67b7.jpg
3f4630167479716525486ce9d9b9babf.jpg
a5c60353c37959006d80d34e173b3194.jpg
fc82403c9e51b72dd1a8e013957e7666.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I would also highly recommend the Pedal Commander and the SPD turbo exhaust adapters. Makes a difference in the throttle response.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow interior is pretty cool. I hate the standard gray accents.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

At least try taking your truck off road

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who did the interior work? Was it subbed out of Eurotech, or another shop local to you? Nice work.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Wow interior is pretty cool. I hate the standard gray accents.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

At least try taking your truck off road

I absolutely will, but it will mostly be used for a daily driver. Don't tell @downforce137 though. He is really concerned I may get my caliper covers dirty!! @downforce137 loves my brake covers :)

Enjoy your truck!!!

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Who did the interior work? Was it subbed out of Eurotech, or another shop local to you? Nice work.

Eurotech Motorsports did the interior.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's looks very nice really like the steering wheel and shifter; I have carbon fiber option also and was gonna add some other interior items. Hey do you have a contact at Eurotech or someone who is familiar with the work done to your truck? Very nice. Hey by the way what phone holder is that?

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Oh someone asked about order number etc; no I do t have one with me back in December dealer said I have a truck for you but no beadlock or carbon fiber but I passed on it. I believe it was my order from back in June or July when order banks first opened up. Fast forward to now; I got a call last week from dealership saying my order was being built with beadlock and carbon fiber expect delivery end of March. Not pursuing anything with Ford or other ways to track order; when it arrives I will be there

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
That's looks very nice really like the steering wheel and shifter; I have carbon fiber option also and was gonna add some other interior items. Hey do you have a contact at Eurotech or someone who is familiar with the work done to your truck? Very nice. Hey by the way what phone holder is that?

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Oh someone asked about order number etc; no I do t have one with me back in December dealer said I have a truck for you but no beadlock or carbon fiber but I passed on it. I believe it was my order from back in June or July when order banks first opened up. Fast forward to now; I got a call last week from dealership saying my order was being built with beadlock and carbon fiber expect delivery end of March. Not pursuing anything with Ford or other ways to track order; when it arrives I will be there

I sent you a PM with all the information.