Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NeoLeo

Reaction score
It’s neat, but the fact that you have to keep your eyes on the road, yet not actively driving, means I’d probably fall asleep on my 5am drive to work, lol. I’ll take the reduction in price over something I’d probably use the first week I picked the truck up, then never again.
Does this mean the existing equipment that scans our eyes while driving does nothing? [speaking about the covered sensor on the driver side door near A-pillar, and the sensor above the center console screen.

BlacknTan

Reaction score
If the system is enabled I think the eye tracking works pretty well, based on the video demo that Town and Country Ford did on You Tube.

ra2911

Reaction score
So does this mean you’re backing out of your order? This would be beneficial for someone that’s looking for a Raptor…just saying!
It would be beneficial if a truck ever gets delivered. At this rate I’m convinced it’ll be a 2023 if one at all.

But short answer, yes. I’m backing out.

jjslat

Reaction score
I think Ford should upgrade everyone’s 35”’s to 37’s instead of giving us a $800 check.
No joke though I think that’s what I’ll do with my check, what’s the going rate for 35” take offs with 5k miles?

agerman

Reaction score
I think Ford should upgrade everyone’s 35”’s to 37’s instead of giving us a $800 check.
No joke though I think that’s what I’ll do with my check, what’s the going rate for 35” take offs with 5k miles?
I really want to say I like this idea but thinking it may spark another “wtf is wrong with people” tirade since I like having options and features seeing as this falls under one of those categories. Depending on whom you ask. So I’ll stay out of it and wish you luck my friend and hope ford is listening. I’m gonna go see if Starbucks is open and will check back later.